Chapter 27: Traveling soul and her angel

The room on the ship looked cozy and warm. The shipping would take some days, so they were happy to see that. ,,I love it" Y/n clapped her hands. Erik looked around and looked curious. ,,It looks like a fine apartment. If I was an ordinary man I wouldn't mind to live in here" ,,On a ship? Don't be ridiculous, it wouldn't feel good. You'd feel dizzy eventually" she told him and he had to agree because the ship was moving. ,,But I love that anyways" he said and looked at the bed. ,,Oh, dear...We are the second class and still cannot have a bigger bed? This is barely for one than one person" ,,You talk like you would mind" Y/n said. ,,I do" Erik said stubbornly. ,,Don't you?" ,,I don't think it's a problem for you to take me in your arms to sleep, hm?" she smiled and Erik blushed sweetly. ,,Right. Yes, that's true" he looked excited for the honeymoon. ,,Do you think it will be so different to be married than when we just spent our time together before?" ,,I don't know" Y/n wondered. ,,Maybe it will. You'll mature even more" she teased. Then she took Erik's hands trying to warm them. ,,I wonder how can you be so cold" ,,I am like that since I was born. I don't know the exact reason" he admitted. ,,But it's not dangerous. If it was I'd be already dead" ,,You feel very alive to me" Y/n reassured him and put her hand on his chest. ,,Your heart is beating. Just like mine"
He smiled and touched the place of her heart as well. ,,It really does...and creates a real harmony"  Y/n caressed his right cheek. ,,My musician" she whispered to him and smelled the traveling atmosphere. She used to travel a lot when she was in her early teenage years. It was so lovely to experience that again.
   In the evening she got washed and waited in the bed for Erik to be done with his bath as well. He came in a while smelling with chamomile soap. ,,Come here" Y/n beckoned him. He sat on the bed to her and she could sniff him while pulling him in a tight hug. He was pleased like a stray cat that finally found home and attention. He fell asleep in her arms even before she could cuddle him a bit. She giggled quietly and blew out the candle.