Chapter 11 - No More Hiding

Brittany's POV

It's been days.

Days

I haven't talked to her since that day and the only time I ever see her anymore is in school when she decides to go to Glee, during Cheerio practice whenever we have to work together and whenever she decides to sit with us at lunch. When I go over their place to study she's always locked in her room and if she comes out she goes right back in when she sees me.

I miss her. We used to talk all the time and now she barely replies to my texts and if she does it always goes the same.

Why won't you talk to me?
read 3:24pm

I am now - Santana
sent 4:05pm

Santana you know what I'm talking about
read 4:07

I gotta go - Santana
sent 4:15

Every time. No matter what I say it's always 'I gotta go'. I just don't understand why this is happening and even Quinn has noticed the tension between Santana and I.

"So what's going on with that?" She asked after practice.

"What's going on with what?" I asked.

"You and Santana." She answered. "You two have been pretty close since day 1 of you both meeting.. don't think I haven't seen that."

"You're right."

"So what's going on?" She asked again. "You barely look at each other now. It's been like that for probably a week."

"No she barely looks at me." I grumbled.

"Okay regardless of who looks at who, what happened?"

"Nothing."

"Well this clearly isn't just nothing. You don't just go from constantly being next to each other to all of a sudden not even making eye contact let alone talking to each other."

"Look can we just not talk about it right now?" I pleaded.

"But-"

"No." I cut her off. "Can we just drop it? Please."

"Fine." She agreed. "But if I find out she-"

"Quinn" I warned.

"Alright alright I'll leave it alone."

"Thank you." I replied. "Now. What are we doing today? I have maybe an hour before I have to go over there."

An hour later

"Hey Lucas!" I waved as he opened the front door.

"Hey Britt! How are you?"

"Oh I'm great. Just trying to figure out why I'm being ignored still."

He looked down guiltily for a second before he looked back up with a small smile.

"Well she'll come around eventually, she likes to do stupid things sometimes. I wouldn't worry too much about it." He replied.

"Mhm. So study time?" I held up my backpack.

"Yeah let's get to it."

We went up to his room and got to work.

2 days later

I'm sick of this. Seriously how long does she plan on doing this for? I did nothing to her and all of sudden she's just disappeared like I did.

I spotted her at her locker and walked over before she could evade me anymore. I need answers.

"We need to talk"