CHAPTER 32: BREEZE

WARNING!
RACISM AND GORE AHEAD!

It is better to walk alone,than with a crowd going in the wrong direction~ Herman Siu__________________

than with a crowd going in the wrong direction
~ Herman Siu
__________________

His fingertips trailed over the curve of her body.

He loved this part of the day. The part where they had gotten every animalistic desire for each other out of their system through sweat and panting, and fell asleep blissfully spent and satiated. He loved watching her sleep, even though he rarely woke up before her or fall asleep after she did. That's why he savoured these moments of happiness. He watched with a stupid grin as she stirred in her sleep, probably noticing his absence in bed. Her back was turned to him and hid smile widened as she snuggled backwards into his arms. He chuckled when she shook her shoulders and mewled in protest, urging him to hug her.

Jimin made himself more comfortable in bed, sliding one arm under her neck and wrapping his other around her exposed body, securing her in his arms before kissing her shoulder. She had fallen asleep completely naked. Still fast asleep, her breathing was slow and steady. Her full chest was rising and falling with the heavy breaths she took, her long, heavy curls framing her face falling to her chest like the rich, thick satin sheets. The thin fabric of the their covers had ridden down her slender form, exposing the curve of her hip. Her hands were hugging her full chest as if subconsciously covering them.

Jimin had woken up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water, and hadn't gone to sleep ever since. It happened to him sometimes, he would stop in the middle of whatever he was doing to stare at his soon-to-be-wife with aw and disbelief. It was still a strange thing to him that a woman like her, this woman, was completely and utterly his.

To some it was hard to believe that a womaniser and a pathological flirt like Jimin, would ever settle down for anyone. But when you found a force to reckon with and a beauty personified in one badass female, you had to be an idiot not to put a ring on it. He didn't settle for her, he loved the life of adventure they shared so far and the ones yet to come.

Sure this marriage was stupid for both of them, they were only doing it to strengthen the ties between the Timber Wolves and Bangtan, but a part of him was grateful for it, since it would be one more undeniable proof that she would be forever his.

He smiled when she stirred and growled, waving a hand to make him remove his hand trailing on her stomach.

"Mmm, Jimin," she mumbled sleepily, eyes still closed. "It tickles."

Jimin's smile widened. She was incredibly ticklish but he didn't mean to wake her up.

"Didn't mean to wake you, babe," He leaned in, kissing the side of her forehead, enveloping her in a tighter hug. "Go back to sleep."

"Mmm, I love this," she mumbled under her breath, adjusting herself to be more comfortable, eyes still shut.

Jimin remained silent and smiling.