CHAPTER 05: D for Devil

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VERY DISTURBING THEMES EXPLICIT VIOLENCE AND MENTIONS OF RAPE. PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU MUST!

 PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU MUST!

Three shadows closed in on them. Demons summoned by the devil to watch and learn as he punished the defiant peasant for his audacity.

Agust D twirled the deadly blade around his fingertips, with the pride of self-righteousness fueling the fire in his frosty almond eyes. He circled his victim as if a tiger closing in on its prey. The wounded Viper holding on his wrist, pushed it closer to his chest, afraid it'd fall off had he let go of it. The cut had reached the bone and his cries died down as he cautiously backed off from the man approaching him.

"You should know," Agust D said smiling like Lucifer had taken human form. "Your men suffered a great deal before dying."

Ryo's eyebrows twitched and he stared at him surprised.

"Yeah, I was there. I had to make sure they'd tell me all they knew, all that I needed to know," he spared the man a cold, unreadable look, slowing down as if thinking. "Skinning them alive wasn't easy, you know," Agust D taunted "Especially the big one, What was his name Buri? Guri? Something like that! Not that it matters now."

Ryo remained silent.

Yuri. Their newest prospect and one of the wittiest salesman. He could talk you into your own grave and make you feel grateful for your own death. His best dealer and transporter these past two years. He was the only one out of his minions he trusted and had some sort of semblance of comradery towards. The rest were mostly means to an end.

"Yeah, he fought to hold his tongue, but one phone call to his wife was enough to make him chatty again. He wouldn't shut up telling me all the details I wanted about the trade," he continued starting their circle again. "You should've seen how they both begged for their lives when I asked them things they didn't know about, things you" he pointed the tip of the blade towards him "will tell me before taking your last breath!"

"You won't take a word out of me!" he spat condescendingly.

"I will," Agust D deadpanned with a cold smile adorning his ghostlike features. "When my men start having some fun with your pretty little niece!"

blood rushes into Ryo's head. Without thinking, he attacked, using the knife he had hidden under his right thigh pocket. Agust D dodged with ease, coming up behind him and pushing him forward. He landed right in the arms of a bystander with dark brown hair and sparkling almond eyes filled with disdain. He recognized the gangster.

V.

Their latest addition, Bangtan's Dealer and Agust D's soon to be second in command.

He raised his eyes to see two more bystanders; JK and Jimin.

Where were the rest of them?

What was Agust D doing, strolling the streets with only the Maknae line?