Chapter 5: Start of training

Y/N:- WHAT!! What do you mean by that!?

Jungkook:- We'll talk about this later. You can go now and don't tell anyone about the danger, do you understand!?

I nodded

Y/N:- But-

Jungkook:- I said you can go now! "He said being trustfrated"

Y/N:- O-okay.

I was about to open the door of the room when...

Jungkook:- Meet me at the front door of the academy in 10 minutes, for training.

Y/N:- Okay. "I said without hesitating to look back at the boys"

I opened the door and got out from that room. All of them looked quite disappointed in me. I know it was my fault.

Y/N:- I know you guys were talking about me. The girl you were talking about was PROBABLY me, but how can I even save them. Professor Min said that Jimin's assumptions are always wrong. No I can't save them, I am not the one.

I had many questions in my mind. Why can't I go back to the human world!? What were they talking about me!? What is the danger!?

Then I remembered Jungkook's words and started walking towards the front door of the academy. The academy was so big and gorgeous. After walking gor some time I reached the front door. I was too busy admiring the beauty of this place when I suddenly felt a hard chest. I bumped into someone. I backed away and looked up....

Jungkook:- You are 7 seconds late.

Y/N:- Does that even count!?

Jungkook:- Of course it does. Now come on follow me. "He said calmly"

He didn't seem as angry as before. He still had no expression on his face but I could tell that he was still mad at me. But I don't care. I followed him.

Y/N:- Where are we going!?

He didn't say anything and continued walking.

Y/N:- How am I going to learn something if my so called TEACHER can't even talk!

He stopped for a second but then started walking again.

Y/N:- Jerk! "I mumbled"

We came near a forest and went in there. I stopped walking.

Y/N:- Wait! What if those things attacked us again!? T-those demons

Jungkook:- They won't.

Y/N:- How are you so sure!?

Jungkook:- Can you stop asking questions now!

I pouted and started following him again.