Chapter 18: Memory Loss

A/N:- Hi guys, i am thinking about changing my writing style. I will be writing in paragraphs now on. And i hope that you will like it and it will be better than before. Yup, now let's continue the story.

.....

Y/N's POV

"Guys, Tzuyu is back!" Jimin said while entering the room. Jimin came inside and rushed towards Jungkook while he was packing his stuff on his bed. I also stopped packing and went towards them. I was shocked at him because if Tzuyu was back, she would tell everyone about my powers which is not supposed to happen. I was nervous and reached them ASAP and said "What!? How, i mean where did they found her!?" Jimin looked at me but didn't say anything and faced Jungkook again. "Is he ignoring me!?" I thought. But suddenly Jimin gain turned towards me.

"I have no idea but her behaviour has changed a lot. She is acting very kindly which is strange." Jimin said with confusion in his eyes. I was also confused when Jungkook spoke "Let's go and check it out then. She must be planning something." He was kinda true, i also thought that Tzuyu was planning something. After all, she was just an obsessive girl who could do anything to get Jungkook, she was really drooling over him.

Anyway, we rushed out of the room towards Headmaster's office as Jimin had told us that she was there. Also Namjoon oppa was calling me and Jungkook over there and i guess because of the other night, he was calling us. We were on our way to his office when Jungkook spoke, "Hey guys! We should be careful, you know, just in case. And Y/N, don't use your powers in front of anyone there. Namjoon hyung knows about it but anyone could be watching us." Well he got a point, if Tzuyu came back like this, she must have known something and i can't risk it by using my powers so i nodded to Jungkook.

We were now in front of the Headmaster's office when Jimin spoke "Now, you should go inside, i'll get going now. Be careful." With that, he started walking towards the other direction and slowly faded away. I took a deep breadth while Jungkook was calmed down with his poker face still on. "Let's go inside" he said to me while i just nodded and we entered the room. I could see Namjoon sitting on his chair while Tzuyu was sitting on a chair in front of his table and i could only see her back.

Suddenly, Namjoon's gaze turned towards us and he motioned with his hand sending us a signal to sit down. Jungkook sat on a chair beside Tzuyu and i at beside Jungkook. Now i couls see Tzuyu's face clearly and she was looking at me so innocently like she had forgot about the event happened between us last time. She had some bandages on her head and arms. I was looking at Tzuyu with anger boiling inside of me but still she was looking at me like an innocent person.

"I called you both here to discuss something. I know exactly what happened between the three of you that day. And we didn't find Tzuyu anywhere, she came back by herself. So, now i would like to hear your side of story, Tzuyu. Where did you go last night!?" There was a bit of silence for some time as Tzuyu just looked at me, then Jungkook and then Namjoon. She was doing this again and again but after some time she looked towards Namjoon with a serious look on her face.

"I have no idea what happened to me last night." Tzuyu said with worry on her face. Everyone frowned at her statement. "What do you mean by that!?" Namjoon said in his cold voice. Now the atmosphere became really serious. Tzuyu leaned back on her chair and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and faced us. "I just know that i was in a forest this morning. I woke up on a ground with blood coming down from my head. I looked here and there and saw some demons coming my way." She said.

"I didn't think and started running towards a direction. I saw the academy and came here. That's when Professor Jin treated my wounds. The wardings worked and the demons vanished. I was sacred so much........Kookie." She said after putting her head on Jungkook's shoulder. "Kookie!" Me and Namjoon both said at the same time. We both looked at each other and then back to Tzuyu who was still laying her head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook pushed her away and eyes were filled with rage, pure rage. "What are you trying to do!? Huh!?" He said with anger in his voice, he was growling more than just talking. Tzuyu was just looking t him with confusion in her eyes. "What do you mean Kookie!? Why are you talking like this to me!?" She said tilting her head to the side and held Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook yanked her hand away and said "We broke up 5 years ago and what are you doing by acting so innocent, huh!? Are you trying to put salt on my wounds!?" He was speaking really angrily and that was scaring me a lot. I have seen him getting angry but he never got in such a state before. And the fact that she was his girlfriend was not looking real. I was also hurt by the fact but why!?

"Baby, what are you talking about!? Why are doing this to me!?" She said on the verge of crying. I could see that she was holding back her tears. "Okay wait guys, Tzuyu come here for a bit." Namjoon said to Tzuyu and Tzuyu hesitated for a bit but walked towards Namjoon after sometime. Namjoon held her hand and he put his free hand on Tzuyu's forehead. He did this for a while and then let her go.

"She has lost her memories. And by my guess, back to 5 years." Namjoon said with worried look and i faced Tzuyu, then Jungkook and then back to Namjoon. "What the fck! she is lying for God's sake." Jungkook said while getting up from his chair and held Tzuyu from her shoulders. He started shaking her while Tzuyu started crying. "What is your motive now!? Haven't you done enough before!?" He said with anger in his voice.

Suddenly Namjoon got up from his chair and pulled Jungkook away from her. " Tzuyu, you should better go now. Go to Baekhyun, his room has changed and he is in the superior's room 5 of grade 1. Go now!" Namjoon told her and she wasted no time and started running out of the room. She took one glance of Jungkook and rushed outside.

"What the hell is happening here!? And why even am i here!?" I said after getting frustrated from Tzuyu's whole drama. "Jungkook sit back, please!" Namjoon said and Jungkook obeyed him. Namjoon started walking back and forth in the room and spoke after a minute. "She wasn't lying. She has actually lost her memory and that's the reason of her sudden behaviour change."

I definitely knew that he used his magic to tell that. "So what now!?" Jungkook said. "Just go back to your room guys. I will call you when i have planned something on this. And you both should better not tell her about that night. This could lead to a serious problem. I can't bring her memory back because there are some limitations in magic and memory loss is natural phenomenon."

"Also, some thing definitely happened to her after your fight that has lead to such a serious problem. And i will find the cure for that but until then don't go harsh on her and now you guys should go back." He said and sat on his chair and now we could only see his back indicating to the fact that he wasn't gonna reply to anymore questions of ours, so we just obeyed and headed back to our rooms.

Namjoon's POV

After i heard the door shutting down, i rotated my chair to the front again. "I know something's wrong. I sensed some foreign energy from Tzuyu. It wasn't black magic, it was something big and i will find it out very soon."

.

.

.

Hey guys! I hope you liked the new writing style. And from now on the chapters will be posted in this style. In the next chapter, the adventure will begin and it's gonna be really awesome! ENJOY!!!

 In the next chapter, the adventure will begin and it's gonna be really awesome! ENJOY!!!