Chapter 20: A Glimpse of Past

A/N:- I know that you guys can't remember every character, so i will mention their details, when they come. Okay, now enjoy!!!

Author's POV

Y/N just met all of her opponents and thy told her that they won't go easy on her because if they do then that will be an advantage for Y/N's team and they can't let that happen. So, they all warned her that she should be alert or else she can die any moment. After hearing this, she was out of her mind and was thinking that why would Namjoon put her in such a situation.

She thought that she is just a guest in the academy, and now she is in the danger of dying and she can't even back up. Talking to Namjoon would not help as he has already told the instruction and if someone tries to back up, the consequences won't be good. She just hoped that her friends would protect her and if not then God will wait for her.

The night was about to come soon enough and Y/N wanted to rest as she will have to participate in the competition tomorrow. She entered the room and Jungkook was sitting on his bed as if he was lifeless, usually there were no expressions on his face but at this moment it was different, it was like he has no soul left in him. He was just staring at the ground. Y/N remembered that she should not disturb him so she just laid down on her bed but still she was watching the back of the lifeless boy.

"Do you think i am jerk too!? Do you think i am nothing but stupid dumb moron." He said still gazing the ground. Y/N could only see his back, as soon as she heard that, she sat up and slowly went towards the boy and sat beside him. Suddenly, Jungkook looked at her straight into the eyes. "Do you think this too!?" He said in an almost breaking voice.

"What are you saying!? Is this because i call you jerk!? I am sorry but i totally never meant it, you are different from others but that makes you The Jeon Jungkook you are, right!? I am sorry if i have ever hurt your feelings." She said and then held his hands, he still didn't move his gaze from her and observed her every feature. On the other hand, Y/N was feeling guilty as she thought that he is sad because of her.

Jungkook still didn't say anything, and just gazed at her. "I am sorry Jungkook, i truly am. Pease say something now, this silence -" But before she could complete her sentence, he pressed his lips on hers. Y/N's body froze, her body could not move as she froze, but the thing was that she didn't push him, she let him do what he was doing at that moment, her mind stopped working.

Jungkook started moving his lips on hers, very gently and carefully. The kiss was one sided but still it had a lot of feelings and emotions. The feelings were not of love but a different one. She was having some tingles in her stomach and she was lost, she could not do anything, as if she had stopped working. He was brushing his lips on hers smoothly but after that he started using his tongue.

He was very gentle with her, he started sucking her lower lip when Y/N came to her senses and realized that he was............drunk. She gently pushed him, because she knew that he was not in his senses. He slowly started to faint away and she placed him nicely on his bed put the blanket above him. She was somehow concerned for him, because she has never seen him this sad and somewhere inside her she thought that it was her fault. 

"Does supernaturals also get drunk" this was what Y/N thought at that time. Why was he so drunk and what was he talking about!? She memorized his words but could not figure out it's meaning. Why was he talking like that about himself. Was that something related to her, was it her fault!? She thought all that to herself while walking towards her bed when the door burst open.

"What the hell! Jungkoo-" Y/N shushed the tall guy who just entered screaming like hell. It was Jin, anger all over his face. "What's the problem, oppa!?" She asked worried as Jin was not looking good. She talked very quietly so Jungkook wouldn't wake up. Jin shook his head and said, "He drank 6 freaking bottles of alcohol!" No wonder he was acting like that. But still, his words does not make sense to Y/N.