Chapter 23: Jealousy (1)

Quick Notice:- Hi guys, just wanted to say there are religious references in this story, so if you are someone who takes religion seriously and isn't comfortable reading the fiction with these kind of references to such topics, I would advise you to not read. Please don't take anything seriously, as this is just a work of fiction. Also, we don't support shipping of idols so don't take it too seriously, it's just imagination of the author. Thank you, now you may decide to continue or not.

.

"Sometimes what we see is not the truth, the truth often hides itself behind the curtains." Jungkook said as he gazed the view in front of him. Everyone furrowed their eyebrows still not getting his words. "Can you stop with this poetry, we need simple and brief answer, please." Jennie said crossing her arms in front of her chest. Jungkook raised his eyebrow at Jennie and said, "This is not what is looks like, this forest is way more dangerous then it looks so don't be too overconfident in yourself."

He said this to everybody, whatever you expect will never happen in this adventure. Y/N gulped and looked towards Jungkook like a scared cat. She was not the kind of person who gets scared easily but sometimes people change according to circumstances. And in these circumstances, she and her friends could die. "Come on, let's begin our journey, follow me." Jungkook said and signaled everyone to follow him.

They moved forward scared of what might come next. But, thankfully nothing bad happened to them in their starting. "How exactly do you know the way!?" Y/N asked Jungkook while following him. "I don't know, basically the adventure leads the way. It's just that you have to follow your instincts in this adventure, this is the main rule." She nodded understanding and wondering that there are so many things in this supernatural world that no one could imagine.

It's been one hour since they started walking not knowing what exactly they have to do, as they couldn't see any challenges in front of them. "What do we have to do!? This the most boring adventure i have ever been to!" Lisa said completely annoyed. Suddenly, something happened that again they were not expecting at all. The ground started shaking all of a sudden.

S mall cracks could be seen everywhere on the ground. "What is happening, i am scared!?" Tzuyu said while holding on to his brother Baekhyun. Everyone started running, the cracks followed them but at one point they stopped. Everyone wondered what exactly was happening. That's when Y/N realized something. "Oh God! Why didn't i realize is before, we are stuck in a loop, look it's the same tree where we rested for a while."

Everyone gasped and patted her back. "Well, how do we end it then!?" Baekhyun asked thinking hard and hoping that someone could have an answer to it. Everyone thought hard and gave some ideas which weren't exactly the solutions to it according to Jungkook. "We have to jump, we have to jump in those cracks to get out." Jungkook said with a proud look.

"Are you crazy, Kook!? We can't do that!" Jimin said angrily while pulling back his hair. "He is right! We can't do that, do you want us to die, Kook!?" Taehyung spoke holding Jennie's hand. Everybody looked at each other and sighed heavily. Well, this was their only option, they had to something.

"Guys! The cracks are heading towards us again, RUN!!!" Everyone started running again, they ran really fast, not thinking of what to do. "We have to jump, there is no other way. I know it's deep but Jimin hyung can land us safely with his magic." Jungkook spoke while running away with everyone else.

They hitched for some time but suddenly, Tzuyu fell down. "STOP!!! GET READY TO LAND US JIMIN HYUNG!!!" With that Jungkook went to Tzuyu to help her up and held her hand. The cracks got to them and everybody started falling down. Jin was holding Y/N's hand to calm her down. Y/N was just thinking of ways she could die with.