Chapter 4: The Nightmare

A/N:- Hi guys! This chapter is way too long, sorry for that but just adjust with it for now. And the next ones won't be this long. I just wanted to say that i like to write my stories like a script type. I don't really like to read those long paragraphs, but also let me know your opinion.

Also, only werewolves have mates, not vampires or any other supernatural creature.

.

.

.

NEXT MORNING

Y/N's POV

???:- You have two choices, save him and fight with me, so I can end this world OR save this world, I won't end it but I will still fight with you and you have to kill him by yourself.....Y/N.

I was seeing a blurry vision. A devil like looking man was infront of me. He was looking kind of vulnerable. And one more person was with that devil, he was in his grip, almost dying. Then I saw myself standing infront of them, I wasn't in my human form. But the vision is so blurry that I can't see clearly. I was like a third person watching the scene happening in front of me.

Y/N:- No, you can't do this. I can't choose one. "My other self was literally crying"

I could not move, all I can do is see the vision in front of me.

Devil:- You have to choose one.

???:- Save the world Y/N, this is the end for me. You are supposed to save the world. Goodbye Y/N. "The other man spoke who was in the Devil's grip"

Y/N:- NO!!! I can't do this. "I could see myself crying so hard"

Devil:- Running out of time Y/N, he is dying. "The devil smirks"

Y/N:- I-I choose to save this world, sorry. "The Devil handed the other Y/N a sword"

Y/N could not stop crying. Tears were falling down her face endlessly.

Then, Y/N took it and put the sword in the other man's stomach. "No way, why am I killing someone" I thought. It looked like a dream but it was something more than that. And in no time the man fell down and blacked out.

Then he consumed all of Y/N's powers because she was vulnerable and destroyed the whole world. The whole world was covered in blood. Everyone was screaming and dying.

Y/N:- YOU LIED!

Devil:- I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT!!!

Y/N couldn't fight him. She was powerless. She just sat there and saw the whole world ending.

Suddenly, the devil looked at me and by me, I mean the real ME.

Devil:- This is your future, Y/N. This is all your fault. HAHAHAHAHA "The devil laughed in an evil tone"

Author's POV

Everyone was sleeping peacefully until.....

Y/N:- AAAAAHHHH!!!

Y/N screamed very loudly. After that she got up and sat down on the bed. On the other hand, Taehyung fell down from his bed hearing Y/N's loud scream.

Taehyung:- I was so close to meet my Luna, Y/N-ah! you ruined my precious moment.

Jimin:- AAAAHHH!!! W-where is the ghost!?? "He got up from the bed ready to fight the ghost"

In supernatural world, ghosts are basically the souls in hell. While the souls in heaven are just souls.

Jungkook:- Can't you sleep quietly!? I think you woke up, half of the supernatural academy! "He spoke coldly"

Jungkook's POV