Chapter 10: The Ball (2)

Tzuyu:- You b*tch! It all happened because of you.

She held my neck tightly and my back hit the wall. Her grip was tight and she was choking me. Because of this heavy dress, I could not do anything.

Jennie:- Are you crazy!? What is this!?

Jennie slapped her on the face and her grip loosened, I took the chance and got away from her. My neck was hurting a lot and I was panting heavily. There were marks on my neck because of her.

Tzuyu:- You fought with me so I could get that punishment, right!? You took him away from me. You b*tch!

Y/N:- What are you talking about!?

Tzuyu:- I am talking about Jungkook. He never even goes to the Ball and all of a sudden, he is going now. What did you spell him with!? You are using black magic right!? SPEAK UP!!!

Y/N:- SHUT UP!! I didn't do anything, I don't even know how to use my powers properly.

Tzuyu:- I know you are not exactly who you look like, you are just wearing a mask and I'll remove it soon enough.

Y/N:- Get out!

Jennie:- I think you heard her. Get out or else-

Tzuyu:- You will pay for what you did. And trust me making me your enemy is never worth it!

She got out of the room and I sighed heavily.

Jennie:- Don't worry, she is just being TZUYU or you can say MEAN.

Y/N:- Wasn't she supposed to come out from there, yesterday!?

Jennie:- Yes, but I think Jungkook was busy yesterday so she came out today.

Y/N:- I see, let's just forget about her and finish this.

She smiled and we got back to work, which is to get ready.

Jungkook's POV

I was going down the stairs and everyone was bowing and greeting me. Suddenly, I saw Jimin, Taehyung and Jin. I went to them.

Jungkook:- Hey hyung!

Jimin:- You did the right thing you know, I am happy you came.

Taehyung:- You are here alone!? Who is gonna be your partner!?

Jin:- I mean none of you guys asked m/e that, I also don't have a partner, YAH!

Jimin:- It's okay for "Professors".

Taehyung:- Hahahaha, The Lonely Professor, hahahaha.

Jin:- SHUT UP! How about you kookie!? Should we become partners!?

Jungkook:- NO WAY! Go find yourself someone else.

Jin:- Jisoo is just gone for some time, okay!? She is gonna comeback pretty soon but who will become my partner today!? I need to find someone.

Taehyung:- Bye-bye "The Lonely Professor", hahaha.

Jimin:- So, who is gonna be your partner Kookie!?

Jungkook:- I don't know, let's see.

Jin:- I am going to find myself a partner, bye guys.

Jimin:- Bye, good luck with that hyung.

Taehyung:- Yeah good luck, THE LONELY PROFESSOR!!!