Chapter 12: The Gift

After they left, there was an awkward silence in the room for a minute when he spoke....

Jungkook:- So, how are you feeling!?

Y/N:- I am fine, better than before.

Jungkook:- What were they talking about with you!?

He went towards his bed and sat on the edge of it, facing me. As his bed was next to mine. I thought if I should tell him or not but then I remembered that I can't tell this to anyone unless I trust them. It's not that I don't trust him. It's just that I am not sure yet.

Y/N:- N-nothing.......anyways why didn't you tell me that it's your birthday!? "I changed the topic"

Jungkook:- Why do you wanna know that it's my birthday!?

Y/N:- Because you are my friend. "I said in a DUH tone"

Jungkook:- And who told you that I am your friend!? Did I tell you!?

Y/N:- You are so annoying. "I rolled my eyes"

Jungkook:- So now that you know, it's my birthday. Where's my gift!? "He wiggled his eyebrows"

Y/N:- I am not even your friend, why do you expect me to give you a gift!?

Jungkook:- Well, I am your teacher In a way, so in respect should give me a gift.

Y/N:- You are such a jerk. You don't deserve respect.

Jungkook:- Well you are also a Dumbo, but I never treated you that way.

Y/N:- You don't celebrate your birthday!?

Jungkook:- I don't really care but my hyungs always give me a party after the Ball, every year. Well, I can say that you are also invited this year.

Y/N:- Thanks. "I smiled a little"

Y/N:- So, how old are you turning!?

Jungkook:- I am turning 24. What about you!? How old are you!?

Y/N:- Well, I just turned 18 last year. I am gonna turn 19 after a few months this year.

Jungkook:- Woah! You are actually younger than I thought.

Y/N:- Hey, I just remembered something. I actually have a gift for you. But I don't really know if you'll like it or not.

Jungkook:- What is it!?

I lifted my mattress up from the corner and took something from there. It was the thing that I found in the forest yesterday.

It was in my hand. I opened and showed it to him. His eyes widened after seeing the thing. He got up from his bed and sat next to me on my bed. His eyes were glued to that thing in my hand. Actually, the thing was a necklace, same as the one I always wear. The one that belonged to my dad (real dad). I was first shocked at seeing this because my dad (Ari's dad) told me that necklaces are only three of their kind in the whole world. One was with me, one was with my dad (Ari's dad) but he never told me where the third one was. So that's why my eyes widened after seeing the necklace that day. Slowly, Jungkook took the necklace from my hand and just stared at it for some time. He then looked at me with his dark eyes, which had so many emotions in them that I can't even explain, it was my first time seeing him like that.

Jungkook:-W-where did you get this!?

Y/N:- I found it yesterday in the forest. When you first saw the chain of my necklace, you recognized it right away. I thought this necklace somehow belonged to you because these are special necklaces, as Ari's dad told me. And you recognized it right away.