Chapter 19: Introduction

A/N:- Hi guys! I just want to say that you should definitely read this chapter as it is really important for the story. In this chapter there will be introduction of all the characters, some new and some old. So that's why you guys should read this chapter. I know i told you that adventure was gonna start in this chapter but it is best if i post this chapter first. Thanks!

......

Author's POV

After coming back from Namjoon's office, Y/N and Jungkook went back to their room. Y/N tried to ask him what happened in the office and if they were in a relationship. But Jungkook didn't say anything and also didn't talk to anyone for the whole day. His hyungs (everyone except for Namjoon) also tried to ask him but he didn't talk to anyone. So they asked Y/N about it and she told them what happened in the office.

The boys instantly realized what something but Y/N was still confused. She thought that they all knew something but she didn't. She thought about it and got really sad on how Tzuyu was crying over Jungkook in the office. At one moment, Tzuyu was being a real b*tch and was about to kill Y/N for Jungkook and the other moment, she was crying so innocently over her past which was now present for her as she lost her memory.

All the boys understood the moment that was happening and just left Jungkook alone on his own for some time. They also told Y/N to not talk to him but Y/N got confused even more. They all left Jungkook alone in the room including Y/N. In the mean time she was roaming here and there when she saw Min Yoongi.

"You should go and talk to the other teams. They are all in the main hall." He said and Y/N tilted her head in confusion. "You are going to the adventure, right!? Then don't you wanna see who your opponents are!?" Y/N nodded and headed towards the main hall. She met everyone there, some were good while some were rude.

Introduction

Kim Namjoon:- Headmaster of the academy. His father was the last headmaster of the academy. He is the best wizard in the whole world. His parents are dead. He has a history of becoming headmaster but obviously, i am not gonna tell that.

Kim Seokjin:- He is an angel, he is  very powerful and he is more on the healing side. He is a Professor in the academy who teaches the angels. He is the healer of the academy, a really good one. He is the only angel with the ability to heal after the Moon Princess died. None has healing powers, after Moon Princess but him. His parents well wait for Jin to tell you the story.

Min Yoongi:- He is a vampire. He is very powerful and a savage. His father was a superior headmaster in the council of the academy. He is sleepy most of the time but when it comes to fighting, he can be really powerful. Also, everyone has a history and that chapter will be posted soon enough.

Jung Hoseok:- He is werewolf, an alpha to be exact. His father is a king in one of the kingdoms, which is the second biggest werewolf kingdom. He is also very powerful as the other professors. He teaches all the werewolves in the academy and is very busy most of the time. 

Superiors 1st grade:-

Jeon Jungkook:- A hybrid of vampire and angel, more powerful from the vampire side. He is on rank one in the first grade superiors, also the whole academy. He is soon to be the biggest vampire kingdom of this world.

Mark:- Rank 2- A wizard

Kim Taehyung:- He is an alpha of the biggest werewolf kingdom. He is the next alpha of his pack after his father. As you can see he is really powerful and is on rank 3 in the 1st grade superiors and the whole kingdom. 

Park Jimin:- He is a wizard. His father accompanied Jungkook's father as a royal wizard of their kingdom. So, he lived in Jungkook's castle from his childhood. Jimin was more like his elder brother. Jimin is a really powerful wizard and is on rank 4 in the 1st grade of superiors and the whole academy.