Chapter 24: Maze Of The Lost (1)

"Listen to me, this is the maze of the lost. If anyone got lost in it once, they never come back!" Jungkook turned towards everyone gazing each one of them with his dark gaze. They all looked at him with terror. The entrance which looked like a cave was not good at all. It was such a creepy ass entrance in which no one would wanna enter.

"Some one must be waiting for us at the entrance, let's go and check." Jimin said and Jungkook nodded. They were talking about professors. As Jin said, the professors will meet them at every checkpoint. They went towards the entrance and as expected, Yoongi was standing there waiting for them.

"Welcome to the maze of the lost. You can't go any further, together." Yoongi said while looking at them. They frowned at his words. "What do you mean by that!? We can literally get lost in there if we are not together." Jungkook almost growled in anger. Lisa put her hands on his shoulders to calm him down.

"You will continue your journey in this maze in pairs of two. You can choose them by yourselves. Also, Jin can't go with Y/N in there on Headmaster's order. There is no chance of death in the maze with the superiors and Jin is only here to heal her. There is high chance that he will start healing her even when she is hurt just a bit. So Jin won't go with her."

Jin frowned but nodded his head and said, "Fine, but i want Jungkook to go with her then. If she is in danger he can protect her. I trust him in this." Tzuyu frowned and went to Jin. "NO! He will go with me. Jimin can go with Y/N." Jin glared at her in anger. Jin is very calm most of the time but when he is angry, he is a beast.

"Y/N with go with him. You can go with Jihyo. Any problem in understanding that!?" Jin glared at her. His gaze was intimidating that anyone would have said yes but Tzuyu was also a b*tch. "No he won't! What will happen to me, i am also weak here you know. And why does everyone care about this newbie!?"

Everyone frowned, before loosing her memories, Tzuyu used to call her newbie. "What the hell did you just call me!?" Y/N came folding her arms. "A newbie, any problem with that!? Who even are you and why do everyone care about you so much!? Jungkook broke up with me because of you in the past, right!? You took him away from me, right!?"

Tzuyu yelled at Y/N angrily. Jungkook quickly came between them. 

"STOP IT TZUYU!!!" he yelled at her with anger "You are nothing more than a friend to me so just stop pretending like you are my girlfriend and also, yes, she is important to us and also better than you!!!" Everybody was thinking that Tzuyu was hiding something, but now they were cut and clear that she wasn't hiding something and she actually lost her memory.

Also, Namjoon can't be wrong. Tzuyu must have lost her memory. But as a b*tch she is, she can never get over Jungkook. She can literally do anything to get him back. It was true that back then she is innocent but as much as you think. She SEEMED innocent but she wasn't. She not only ruined her life but also Jungkook's.

"Jungko-"Tzuyu was about to speak but Yoongi cut her off "So it's final Y/N-Jungkook, Jimin-Jin, Taehyung-Jennie , Lisa-Baekhyun, Tzuyu-Jihyo". All of the had decided the pairs and were satisfied, except for Tzuyu. She was boiling in anger.

Jungkook grabbed Y/N's hand and pulled  her closer "Let's go" he said while staring in her eyes with his cold gaze. Everytime, Tzuyu does something like this, his blood boils with anger. He wants to give her a chance and he has given it but she doesn't deserve it. She is too obsessed with him.

Y/N wondered that why their relation was so complicated. Jungkook still has a feeling for Tzuyu, maybe just a little but still he loves the old Tzuyu. And without her memories, Tzuyu was in her old state. She was nice to everybody but still she was obsessed to get Jungkook. Tzuyu also loves her back.