Chapter 9: The Ball (1)

NEXT MORNING

Y/N's POV

I woke up early because the girls told me yesterday to do so. Everyone had already woken up. All of the boys were still in the room. They were to some some other students, who were at the door. I could tell that those students were seniors. I got up and sat on the edge of the bed. Just after that the other students got out of the room. Everyone looked busy, because of the Ball.

Jimin:- Hey Y/N, you woke up.

Y/N:- Hi, when is the Ball gonna take place!?

Jin:- In the evening, now come on you need to help me out.

Taehyung:- You should freshen up. There's a lot to do today.

Y/N:- Yeah, okay.

Jungkook:- And there is not gonna be any training today.

Y/N:- Okay.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I took a shower and came out.

Y/N:- Okay, I am ready, what do I need to do!?

Jin:- You need to come with me, come on, let's go.

We both got out of the room and everyone was busy. Some were doing the decorations by twirling their wands. Some were helping in making food. Everything looked so magical. There was glitter everywhere and a lot of angels were there, who had made the aura so beautiful and different.

Y/N:- Wow! The academy's looking so.......fascinating.

Jin:- I know right.

Y/N:- Yeah, by the way what are we gonna do!?

Jin:- We are going to Headmaster Namjoon's office.

Y/N:- Why!?

Jin:- I don't know, he wanted to talk to you.

Y/N:- Okay, let's get it.

Jin:- LET'S GET IT!!!

We both were talking the whole way and laughing, after some walking a little we reached his office.

Jin:- You can go inside now, I'll be waiting here.

Y/N:- Ok, Professor.

Jin:- Yah!!! Call me Jin.

I giggled and knocked on the door.

Namjoon:- Come in.

Y/N:- Good morning, Professor.

I bowed to him and he told me to sit down on the chair in front of his desk and I did what he told me to.

Namjoon:- Good morning, Y/N. I need to talk to you about something. But first, tell me how your training is going!?

Y/N:- It's going not too good. My powers are not coming out even after meditating.

Namjoon:- Why!? Is Jungkook not-

Y/N:- No-no he is trying his best, but I don't know what the problem is.

Namjoon:- I wish you the best of luck for that and don't worry, you will be able to do it soon enough.

Y/N:- Thank you, sir. "I smiled"

Namjoon:- So, I was saying that some chief guests are coming to the Ball today and I want you to meet them.

Y/N:- Who are these guests!?

Namjoon:- They are the Archangels, Gabriel and Raphael who are coming to the Ball, today. And I want you to meet them. They can help you a little to show you your path.