Chapter 21: Start of Adventure

A/N:- Hi guys! Thanks to all my viewers, thanks for your patience and we will try our best and upload next chapters as soon as possible. Thank you guys, ENJOY!!!!!

.

It has been two hours since everybody woke up. They all woke up early because of the adventure which was gonna start today. Jungkook was till packing his stuff as he was still suffering from the headache because of the hangover. I mean 6 bottles are not less. Y/N brought him some painkillers from Jin that might help him. "Here, 1 red one and 2 blue ones." She said while giving him the pills.

He got 1 hour lecture from Jin and all his hyungs also scolded him in the morning. Obviously they would do it because they care for him. She did not say anything to him, she did not talk to him since morning and this was her first time today, saying something to him. She cared for him as his friend and his condition also gave her some bad nightmares. He scrunched up his nose and ate those pills.

Of course, there isn't science in this world but those pills are made from plants as Jin is specialist in healing field. "Guys, we have packed our stuff and we are leaving, you also come ASAP to the front field." said Jimin as both him and Taehyung went out of the room with anger. "Why aren't you saying anything!? Aren't you mad at me!?" He said after eating those pills. She stared at him for a while but still didn't say anything and turned around.

"Don't you remember anything from last night!?" She said still looking away from him. He frowned at her statement and turned her around so she could face him. "What did i do!? Did i hurt you somewhere!?" He said still confused and scared at what he had done. She shook her head and said "You didn't hurt anyone, just forget about it. It's better if we end it here."

"No! you have to tell me!" He said with his angry poker face. She did not reply so he shook her body by her arms. She yanked his hands away and said, "You wanna know what happened, huh! So listen, I came in this room and you were looking like a lifeless man staring at the ground. I came but decided not to disturb ad went towards by bed but then you started talking shit about yourself,"

"So i came to comfort you because you were continuously calling yourself a complete jerk, and i thought that it was my fault because i call you a jerk all the time. Anyways i was asking you what happened but all of a sudden you kissed me. You stole my first kiss! And then you fainted away leaving me in pure shock. And nobody was here except for us." She took a deep breath as she said all of this in one breath.

"Woah! You spent too much time with Jin hyung, you already started rapping like him and also, i thought i hurt you or something but now i am relieved that it was just a kiss." He said while sighing in relief but she became angry and.......

"JUST A KISS!!! YOU ARE INSANE, YOU FREAKING STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!!" She shouted at him but he remained same and smirked. "You should be thankful that it was just kiss and nothing more." He said and started packing his stuff. "Are you crazy or what!?" She said completely disgusted at his choice of words. "Okay-okay, i am sorry. I was drunk and i didn't know what i was doing." He said feeling a little guilty.

She remembered what Yoongi told her and calmed down. He was still busy packing his stuff when she grabbed him from his arm and moved him so that he could face her. "I know that you were drunk and i am not mad at you for that. You know, i felt guilty somehow that because of me you had been quiet for the whole day, but someone said that i am not at fault."

Y/N smiled at him and they stared in each other's eyes for a moment when the door burst open. "OMO! We didn't see anything, can't you guys lock the door!?" Jimin said while closing his eyes with his hands. "Ahhh! my poor innocent eyes. I knew they were dating." Tae said as he wiggled his eyebrows at both of them. She quickly backed away and reached the two boys.

"Why do you all have to be so dirty minded, JEEZ!" She said and rolled her eyes. "We came to say that the announcement is about to begin. Come quick guys." said Jimin with an innocent smile. Y/N took her stuff and got out of the room while shutting the doors loudly. "Hey, Kookie why didn't you tell us that you are dating!?" Taetae said while his boxy smile.

"We are not, we had an argument and she was mad at me so she came to scold me but you and your dirty mind!!!" Jungkook said as he finished packing his stuff and they all went out of the room towards the front field. All the participants were standing there. Whereas Namjoon and the Professors were standing on the stage to announce something. Nobody knows in which team they are till now.

Y/N was standing with Jennie and Lisa as Rose and Jisoo were not going to participate in the adventure. Don't worry, they did not gave their names to get filled in the form. They had some work in their own kingdoms and also there is need of superiors in the absence of professors. Namjoon gave them the permission and also as you know Mark is not joining too because of Ari.

"Wait, if headmaster is going to announce the team members now then why did he tell me that i am in your team. I mean doesn't that magical roll or form decided in which we are supposed to be in." asked Y/N to Jennie and she looked at her with a proud smile, "Headmaster has 148 IQ for a reason, he must have known that the roll will choose you to be on our team and you are. He has already announced that yesterday but you weren't present at that moment, you know when Jungkook took you somewhere cause wanted to talk" said Jennie.

"Also, everyone knows that you are on our team. Obviously, you need qualification to be on our team, you don't have your powers yet but i can say that you are mentally strong, that is why the roll chose you to be in our team for a reason." said Lisa happily. Suddenly, everyone went silent as Namjoon spoke up. "Good Morning, students. As you all know, we are here because of the adventure."

"The adventure is not going to start in the evening but right here and right now. I will now announce the names of the members of each team." Then Namjoon announced the team members who are with 3rd grade superiors a.k.a. Team C. Then came the the ones who are with 2nd grade a.k.a. Team B and finally comes the first grade superiors a.k.a. Team A. "And the members of Team A are:-

Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Jennie, Lisa, Tzuyu, Baekhyun, Jihyo and Y/N. No other seniors or Juniors were added in this team. Thank you and now we will move on to the next topic. What do you have to find in this adventure!? Everytime we have a different thing and this time, it's Moon Princess's stone. It was made together by both of the protectors. And it glows white if Moon Princess is somewhere near it."

"And if Moon Princess touches it it glows in both black and white colour. The adventure will be very hard and i wish good luck to everyone of you. Also, usually Professors don't help but this time Professor Jin is going with Team A because of safety of Y/N. He won't be a member of the group but will be there if Y/N is in any danger. It isn't any partiality because she does not have any powers. Also, she is in Team A for a reason."

"Professor Jin will only help her and no one else. Good Luck, everyone, the other professors will meet you at checkpoints. Stay safe everyone and get ready to go to this wonderful adventure. Everyone will go different paths and the first one to reach to the Moon Stone will win. "

"THIS IS THE START OF THE ADVENTURE, THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!!!"

.

.

.

 A/N:- Hi guys!!! I am so excited to write the adventure part and i hope that you will like it. Also sis you hear Drive You Home by Jackson Wang. Stream it now if not. Thank you so much for reading. Let's meet next time. BYE BYE!!!!

 BYE BYE!!!!