Chapter 17: The Hybrid

JUNGKOOK:- BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A NORMAL SUPERNATURAL. YOU ARE SOMETHING MORE THAN JUST A SUPERNATURAL.

Y/N:- W-what do you mean!?

Jungkook:- Your powers, they are something that I have never seen before. First, I thought that you were a hybrid and that's why your powers are different. But I realized that even a hybrid can't use both of it's powers at the same time.

Y/N:- What does that mean!?

Jungkook:- You know, like I am a hybrid of a vampire and an angel. I am more powerful by my vampire side but still, I can't use both of my angel and vampire powers at the same time. I can only use one power at a time.

Y/N:- Okay, then what does that explain about my powers!?

Jungkook:- Even if you were a hybrid, you can't use both of your powers at the same time. First I thought that you were using both of your powers but then I realized that you can't. So, I have seen every single creature in this supernatural world. But no one has the powers that you own. And, if you are wondering, then yes there are more creature like mermaids, dragons and a lot more but your powers were different from all of them.

Y/N:- W-what do you t-think I am then!?

Jungkook:- I have no idea but you can't tell anyone because it might be dangerous for you.

Y/N:- Why!?

Jungkook:- Because I think you are the lost child.

My eyes widened, and I remembered what Raphael and Gabriel had told me. They told me the exact same thing. Who is this lost child!? Just this was running in my mind.

Y/N:- W-who i-is t-this lost c-c-child!?

Jungkook:- It's a long story about a child who disappeared right after it was born. The chaos that's happening right now is because all of the angels and demons want to find this lost child. Everyone knows that she was a girl. Some think she is dead but some still has hope that she is alive and can stop this chaos.

Y/N:- I can't be that child. Why do you think I am that lost child!?

Jungkook:- Because only that child has powers which are different from everyone else. Because it's a nephilim.

Y/N:- W-why is everyone finding her!? And what's a Nephilim!?

Jungkook:- Look, I can't tell you the story before I am fully sure. And none really knows the whole story except for some superiors from our group in the academy. And its not allowed in the academy to talk about the lost child. Not everyone knows the story about lost child and it's for good. But me and hyungs know this story but we are not allowed to tell anyone for good. Everyone just knows that there is a lost child who can stop the chaos between angel and demons.

Y/N:- If you think I am the lost child then why can't you tell me what happened to her!?

Jungkook:- It's against the rules. I can not tell you until I figure it out and be sure.

Y/N:- F*ck these rules. We are not in the academy, just tell me what the heck happened to that child!?

I was angry because I know that I was that child but I wasn't supposed to tell anyone. Gabriel and Raphael said that I can only tell this to the person the trust. I am not saying that I don't trust Jungkook but I was scared. Scared of what would happen if he got to know about the truth.

Jungkook:- I can-

Y/N:- Wait, what will you do if you got to know that I am that child. Will you tell everyone!?

Jungkook:- Of course not. If everyone got to know that you are the lost child then the angels and demons will come to get you. And I definitely don't want that. That's why I don't want you to tell this to anyone, at least not for now.