Chapter 6: Ari's Truth

Y/N's POV

I went to my room and sat down on the bed. My eyes were puffy and red because of crying. I was sitting on my bed in the room all alone. I was lost in my own thoughts when I heard the door open.

Lisa:- Oh hey Y/N! "She smiled"

Y/N:- Hi Lisa. "I smiled weakly"

Lisa:- What happened!? Why are you sad?

Y/N:- Oh no it's nothing. I am just tired.

Lisa:- Well if you say so. "She said while sitting beside me on the bed"

Y/N:- Hmm....... Why did you come though!?

Lisa:- I just completed my lessons and I was just passing by so I decided to come here and talk to you. I was bored.

Y/N:- Oh okay, what do you wanna talk about!?

Lisa:- Let's start with.......... How did your training go with Jungkook!?

Y/N:- It went pretty good....... But how do you know about that!?

Lisa:- I- uhm- everyone knows about that. You know you are pretty famous in the academy.

Y/N:- Oh really, why!?

Lisa:- Because of your fight with Tzuyu. You know none talks to her like that except for some superiors. And you are new here but you beat the hell out of her, that was impressive.

Y/N:- Thanks. By the way, where are the others (superiors)!?

Lisa:- They all have duties to do. Today I don't have any so I am free.

Y/N:- I see.

Me and Lisa got along so well and I felt a little better after talking to her. After some time......

Lisa:- Okay Y/N, I'll get going now.

She waved at me and I smiled at her. After talking to someone, my mind got diverted from my dream and I felt better. Then I went out of the room and observed the academy. Everyone was busy practicing in the rooms and some were practicing in the field. I was just looking here and there observing the academy when I felt someone's presence behind me. So I looked back but none was there. I was confused but shrugged away that thought and looked towards the front again.

Hoseok:- Hey there! "He popped out of nowhere"

Y/N:- JEEZ! You scared the hell out of me.

Hoseok:- Well, what are you doing here!? "He said while smiling"

Y/N:- I was just observing things, I guess. "I said while smiling awkwardly"

Hoseok:- Have you done your training!?

Y/N:- If you call closing your eyes but not sleeping just focusing on things, then yes.

Hoseok:- So basically meditating, yes that is a part of your training. Anyways next week, there is going to be ball, so be ready for that. "He smiled"

With that he left.

Y/N:- A ball!? Well that's gonna be exciting.

I was in my own thoughts, imagining about the ball and walking forward. But suddenly someone bumped into me and I fell down. I looked up and saw a handsome boy.

???:- Oh I am so sorry. Are you okay!?

Suddenly he extended his hand and said.

???:- Want a hand?