Chapter 28: The Tower Of Misery

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were so focused on their journey to the Tower Of Misery. They didn't even talk to each other after they left for the journey. They just kept on going towards the direction which Tzuyu told them. They have been walking (running) for almost an hour now.

Jungkook was using his vampire speed of light, Taehyung running in his werewolf form and Jimin was using his magic to fly on a stick he found in the forest and get along with the others. They didn't even know if Tzuyu was telling the truth but they were eager to do anything to save their dear friend.

Jungkook suddenly stopped and the other two also stopped after him. "What happened, Kook!?" Jimin asked the younger one who was looking so serious and afraid at the same time. "What if Tzuyu was lying, what if she sent us here to waste our time so that Y/N could die-" Before he could complete his sentence, he was cut off by Taehyung.

"Shut up, Jungkook! Stop it! It is not your fault, no one was able to save her, okay!? And we are doing our best to save her right now. It's the best we can do right now, Kook. And the myth was right, I have heard a little about it but I didn't know the whole story. So, settle up because we should keep moving."

Taehyung patted Jungkook's shoulder and the younger one nodded. "Lets get going now!" Jimin said with a gentle angelic smile on his lips. They again started their journey, and walked for another hour. "Look!" Jungkook pointed.

Everybody stopped and their gaze was in the direction where Jungkook was pointing. They all smiled in happiness. They had found the Red River Of Blood.

"I can't believe, it is really real-real!" Jimin said while looking at the river of blood in front of them. The river was filled with blood, pure blood. "It's real!" Jungkook said as he checked by putting a finger inside the river.

"I know just a little about this river. The King used to kill those who disobey him in this river. The people who got killed are still inside in that river. That's why the villagers gave a curse and made the whole river filled with blood instead of water, to destroy the favourite river of the kingdom and king."

"You know, as this river was caller the river of death but it was the luckiest for the king. After the river was filled with blood, the king's luck turned into bad luck."

Taehyung explained all of it while they were going towards the end of the river in their human form. And in no time they reached it as the river wasn't too big. They finally found the waterfall but it was weird that the blood which was falling down from there was turning into water.

They frowned and found a way to reach down there. There, they could see a big fort looking like a tower. So, that's why it was called the tower of misery. "It's there." Jungkook said with a proud look.

"But.....you guys can't go in there. I appreciate that you came till here with me but not anymore." Taehyung and Jimin frowned at Jungkook's statement, they were about to say something but he cut them off again.

"No buts, you are not going. Don't follow me and if i don't come back in 3 hours, step in and take that stone of the lost. Save her, don't waste time in looking for me, alright!?" He said in a intimidating voice, just like a leader.

Both of them were scared at first but agreed to it. "Hmm, how much time do you think she has?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung gulped, "I didn't want to tell you this, but Jin hyung said about 8 hours and 2 hours are already over."

Jimin asked, "Jungkook, you will be needing blood for energy and i brought some fresh blood before coming here for you, as I don't think it is the best choice to drink that nasty blood in the river."

Jungkook nodded and took the pack of blood and drank some of it. And, yes vampires do drink blood but only if they need to heal nicely or they to fight. Of course supernaturals can't heal themselves except for Jin.