Chapter 30: Curse Holds Power

The King asked them to follow him and they did. They stood on the corner of rooftop from where they could see the waterfall clearly. Jungkook also wasn't too far away from them. "The moment you step on the next floor, my soul will be free but I wanna help."

The king admitted and they both looked at him in a hopeful way. "You can see that river, right!? The river was one of my luckiest thing in this whole world. The moment it got ruined and cursed, I became unlucky. It holds a lot of power. And if you think that you know the whole truth, you don't."

Taehyung looked at him in shock. Jimin was just hoping that the king would somehow help them. "To save him, you have to know the truth first. Listen carefully, in my time, I was an intimidating king of vampire kingdom. I was too rude and bossy."

"But....I loved all my citizens and workers until one day, some of them betrayed me. I got trust issues since then. I stopped trusting everyone. I started to give punishments to people over small things because I thought, they could destroy me but I was a fool."

"My peaceful place has always been that river ABOVE the waterfall. The river down the waterfall has always been so different. It is calming and refreshing but for some reason it gave me goose bumps. My villagers never cursed this river, it has always been precious to everyone."

"Then, who did it!?" Jimin asked and the king smirked. "I got played again, Michael got angry at my behaviour towards the others and sent his angels to take over my kingdom. That's the reason I started attacking angels, because they wanted to take over my place. YES! I used dark magic but for my kingdom."

The king sighed and said, "I wasn't greedy for powers, I just did not want to lose my kingdom. My pride was being attacked, so I started the fight with Michael. I could never win over him so I created this plan of stealing stone because he cursed my to be trapped here forever."

"But this doesn't explain, who cursed the river!?" Taehyung said and looked towards the king impatiently as his two dear friends were dying. "I said listen carefully, the angels cursed it with impure blood. Impure blood can be the worst thing for a vampire. Even staying in it's presence would make vampires sick."

"But......Jungkook didn't feel anything as he is strong, very strong. He is different and an angel. I got startled after seeing that blood in the river. My villagers started getting sick and slowly all of them left my kingdom. I lost. Everything drowned so quickly."

"But the main part was that the river down the waterfall didn't turn into blood. Instead it gave pure and refreshing aura. After being so close to impure blood, I started shaking badly. But when got close to the river down the waterfall, i got healed."

"Everyone left me alone and no one dared to come here ever since. I wanted to know, why the water there didn't turn into blood and that's when I saw something inside it. That water was blessed by Moon Princess herself. She is also the Goddess of healing."

"I searched a lot and found just this much information. I saw the Moon Stone inside it but the angels took it before me. That water down there can heal just one person, just one because the Moon Stone is no longer in it."

Jimin and Taehyung's eyes widened as it was the thing that they were about to find in the adventure. "So, the water's powers decreased but it is enough to save one person. No one knows it except for me. I saved it to save someone special and I think it's time now."

"Take his statue inside the water and put a drop of that impure blood in his mouth. Don't put more than one drop or it will be bad. But.....doing this can either kill him or make him alive. It's risky. He was poisoned too and after drinking that impure blood, there are chances that he won't survive."