Chapter 11: The Ball (3)

Y/N:- N-no, I did it myself!

His facial expression changed. He looked shocked. This time he spoke with a serious expression.

Jungkook:- W-what!? You did all that yourself, like really YOU did that.

Y/N:- Yes, I did it. "I smiled a little"

Jungkook:- Then can you do something one more time.

Y/N:- Umm-I'll try.

I took out my hand and focused, just then a beam came out of it with beautiful sparkles, that I have never seen anyone doing in this academy.

Jungkook:- YOU FOUND YOUR POWERS, Y/N! "He smiled widely"

Y/N:- That means I can cure myself now. "I smiled widely while looking at him"

Jungkook:- Once you'll find all your powers, then yes you can. You have to find your true self. And what kind of power was that!? I have never seen someone use this kind of power.

Y/N:- What do you mean!?

Jungkook:- I mean the powers used were not angelic. Angels don't use this kind of power. Your powers are different and unique. I think you are some kind of hybrid.

Y/N:- H-hybrid!? I have two kinds of powers then!?

Jungkook:- Yes I think so. And now come on, we should go from here.

I nodded and he helped me to get up. I got up and my heart started aching like never before. I held my chest with both my hands and screamed in pain.

Y/N:- AHHHH! I-it hurts so bad! AHHHH! Help!

I fell down on my knees and screamed more in pain. I wasn't feeling good. I couldn't walk. I was not I the state to walk.

Y/N:- I-I can't w-walk. AHHH! IT HURTS!!

Jungkook:- Wait a sec, I'll do something.

Jungkook picked me up bridal style and my hands were wrapped around his neck. My face was hiding in the crook of his neck. My pain was increasing more and more. I scrunched my face because of the pain.

Y/N:- Wait, w-what about Tzuyu. S-she is h-hurt, we can't leave her like that. Why did I hit her that bad!? It's my fault. "Tears started flowing down my eyes"

I was feeling guilty because of Tzuyu's state. I started crying on his shoulder. I didn't look at him all the time. I was just hiding my face in the crook of his neck, still crying.

Jungkook:- Shh! It's not your fault. She'll be alright, we need to focus on you right now.

He was running towards our room, we reached there and he slowly laid me down on my bed.

Jungkook:- Wait here! I'll call Jin hyung.

I nodded my head as I was too tired to speak. He rushed out of the room. He looked so worried and I could see that expression on his face. He looked tensed and he was different. He was not as the jerk he usually is, that emotionless jerk but this time he was being caring.

Jungkook's POV

I rushed out of the room worried. Worried-that something will happen to her. Worried-that I might lose her. Worried-that she'll leave me alone like everyone else. I turned myself into my vampire form. I went towards the main hall running in the speed of light and everybody was dancing with their couples. I saw Ari and Mark, so I went towards them. I was now in my human form.