Chapter 16: Something More

Namjoon:- Oh hi Y/N. I came to say that you also have to participate in this adventure. "My eyes widened"

Y/N:- M-me b-but I am a fresher. I don't even know how to control my magic yet, headmaster.

Namjoon:- First of all, call me Namjoon oppa when we are alone. I got to know a lot about you from the buys, we have not talked that much yet but i am sure we will get along pretty well. And...... Exactly, this adventure will help you a lot and don't worry. The professors usually don't help anyone but they will help you whenever you need it. Plus, I have already decided your team, you will be in Jungkook's team, who are the 1st grade superiors. And also this adventure will help you a lot as you just got your powers.

Y/N:- What are 1st grade superiors!?

Namjoon:- Oh! None told you yet!? Well, in this academy, there are 3 groups of superiors and in every groups the superiors have their own ranks. As you know Jungkook is on rank 1 in his group, and that makes him the leader of first group. After that, there are two more groups of superiors. 2nd grade and 3rd grade. Well, as you know Nancy is in 2nd grade. You can meet the other superiors by yourself, I don't wanna ruin it by telling you their names. Anyway, give you name to the Professors and get ready for tomorrow.

Y/N:- But-

Before I could say anything, the headmaster just vanished. Well I think I should give my name to the professors then. I went to Hoseok as the other two were really crowded.

Hoseok:- Oh! Hey Y/N, you want something!?

He said with his sunshine smile as always which just drives me crazy.

Y/N:- Umm, professor it-

Hoseok:- Tch-tch don't call me professor when no one's around. Now you are friends will all the professors and didn't we tell you to call us by our names.

Y/N:- Sure, well Hobi oppa actually, I wanna put my name in the list. "I said while facing downwards"

Hoseok:- What!? But freshers are not allowed and you don't even know how to use your powers yet.

Y/N:- That's what I was thinking but headmaster Namjoon came to me and said that I have to go to the adventure and that I am in Jungkook's group. He also said that the professors can help me whenever I need but not my group. He also said that it would help me a lot.

Hoseok:- That's weird, but I will help you if you are going. Don't worry I will not let anything happen to you but you have to solve the puzzles by yourself.

Y/N:- Thank you.

I told my full name (Choi Y/N) to the paper, because it writes by itself. But instead of writing Choi Y/N, it wrote Kim Y/N.

Y/N:- What happened!? Is something wrong with this paper.

Hoseok:- Nothing is wrong, I don't know why it did so. Wait, you are kind of adopted by Ari's family, right!?
Y/N:- Yeah.

Hoseok:- This paper knows everyone's name. Maybe your parents were Kim, that's why it did so. There is no other explanation to this and the paper never does any mistakes.

Y/N:- My parents were Kim!? But why didn't anyone tell me!?

Hoseok:- I don't know, but it could be possible.

Y/N:- Hmm. "I was lost in my own thoughts so I just hummed in response"

Y/N:- Hey by the way why weren't you and Yoongi oppa dancing in the party yesterday. I know about the headmaster well, he had some work but why didn't you dance!? I mean even Jin oppa danced, he is also a professor.