Chapter 14: The Fight

???:- What the hell!? Who the heck did all this!?

Oops! As soon as I heard that heavy voice, I lifted my head up a little to see the person standing in the room, totally pissed. It was obviously none other than Jungkook. He was looking really angry. And again, he was in his cold mood. His face was expressionless, totally different from yesterday, a serious expression was plastered on his face and he was looking a little tired too.

Jin:- Oh! Hey you know a lot of pigeons came inside the room, a-and I fought with them because I am the eldest here you know. And they were about to kill Y/N, when I jumped like a hero to fight them and they all got scared because of my fighting skills and flew away. Yeah, t-this is what happened.

Taehyung, me and Jimin looked at each other and facepalmed ourselves.

Jungkook:- Now let's get to the real explanation, shall we!?

He slowly started walking and came towards me and stood beside me while I was still laying down on the bed. He just stood there and stared at me, and I gulped at his intimidating gaze. Am I in trouble!? Did I do something wrong!?

Jungkook:- Mind getting up, from this bed!? Don't you know where you're lying.

I just tilted my head in confusion.

Jungkook:- So you want me to get you up.

Y/N:- Huh! Yo-

But before I could say anything, he held me in bridal style and put me on my bed and then the realization stuck my mind that I was lying down on his bed. He laid me down on my bed and went towards his own bed and sat down on the edge of it.

Jungkook:- Okay, now will someone tell me what storm came in this room.

Taehyung:- Okay, we just had a pillow fight.

Jungkook:- A WHAT!? ARE YOU KIDS!? What kind of fun is this!?

Y/N:- Well, first of all, everyone likes to have fun, okay!? It's not our problem that you are some kind of SERIOUS freak.

Jungkook:- How dare you talk to me like that!? You are not supposed to have fun everyday in this academy. This is my room too, you know!

Y/N:- Sorry for that, but if you imagine my situation right now, you will understand! My whole life changed in just a week and now you expect me to not even have fun!?

Jimin:- Hey, calm down , it's not that big of a deal.

Y/N:- YES IT IS!

JUNGKOOK:- YES IT IS!

Jungkook:- I am not saying that you can't have fun, okay!? I am not saying it's your fault either, I am not mad for that. I already expect this from you, no offense. But.... "He turned his face away from me so I couldn't see his expression"

Y/N:- But....

Then he suddenly looked at me and...

Jungkook:- HOW DARE YOU LAY DOWN ON MY BED!!!! NO ONE CAN EVEN SIT THERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

I flinched at his sudden reaction and got angry.

Y/N:- YOU ARE MAD AT ME FOR LYING DOWN ON YOUR BED, WELL HOW COME LAST NIGHT YOU CAME ON MY BED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WHEN EVERYONE WAS SLEEPING!!! "I blushed"

Because of the realization hit me next second that my words came out the wrong way. I could see everyone's jaw dropping on the floor and even Jungkook looked shock at my words.

Y/N:- Hey! Don't get it wrong guys, I didn't mean to say w-what I just said, okay!?

Taehyung:- OOOH! That's some tea getting spilled! "He smirked at me"