Chapter 26: Lost Voices (1)

Next Morning

It was early morning and everyone was still sleeping. Last night, Y/N slept while crying in Jungkook's arms. He brought her to their room and slept too. Suddenly, Y/N woke up when the sunshine hit her face. She scrunched up her nose and stretched a little when she felt some weight around her waist.

She turned around to see that it was Jungkook. Now her body was totally facing him. She tried to take his arm off but his grip tightened even more. Now her body was squished with his. Her face was buried in his chest. Her eyes widened on realizing their position. She tried to wake him up.

"Jungkook! wake up, hey Jungkook!" She shook him but he only whined a little. "JUNGKOOK!!!" She shouted at him and he slowly opened his eyes. "What?" he said in a husky voice. "Let me go!" She shouted at him, struggling to look at him. When her eyes eyes finally his, she realized how close they were.

"Jungkook, let me go." She said after gulping. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and said, "Good morning, Dumbo!" He again said in a husky voice and let her go. Her cheeks turned pink and she quickly got away from him and turned to the other side to hide her blushing cheeks.

Jungkook smirked and said, "Are you by any chance blushing over there!?" Y/N coldly replied, "No! and why were you sleeping like that!?" Jungkook chuckled and said, "I have no idea. You know, there is a saying that you can never trust a sleeping person."

Y/N turned her face to look at him and said, "Oh really! Did you say that!? And i am not a teddy bear whom you can hug during your sleep without asking!" Jungkook smirked again and said, "Oh really!? But i don't know what i do when i sleep so don't blame me for that."

Y/N got up and sat on the bed. She stretched a little and remembered what happened last night. "Jungkook......last night, you told me the story. And do you think by any chance I am The Lost Child!?" This time she was speaking in a breaking voice. Jungkook also got up and sat on the bed.

"I still have my doubts but i kinda think that you are the lost child." Y/N nodded and said, "I need to tell you something then." She looked at him with lifeless eyes. This broke his heart to see her like that. "Raphael and Gabriel also talked to me about........The Lost Child. They said that I am The Lost Child. And that when time comes i will know it's story."

"They told me not to tell this to anyone but the person whom i trust. And I think I trust you the most right now." Jungkook's eyes widened after hearing those words. Y/N broke into tears again. She didn't know what to do. She was scared to death. She was scared to loose everything.

Jungkook hugged her from the side to comfort her. She controlled herself, broke the hug and looked at him with teary eyes. "Wait, this means i have a brother, right!? Do you know where he is!?" Y/N asked him and he looked away for a second and then back to her. "I can't tell you right now. I need to talk to him first and tell him everything or he will break down."

Y/N tilted her head and said, "At least tell me if i have met him." Jungkook replied, "I can't tell you that." and again a tear again rolled down her eye. She nodded and said, "Can I clear this out with him myself. I really want to tell him myself and tell him that his sister is alive. Does he even know that I am alive!?" 

She said in a breaking voice. Jungkook held her hands gently and said, "Don't worry, you can tell him yourself. But I won't tell you who he is until we finish this adventure as this will only increase the confusion and problems." Y/N nodded her head in understanding and mouthed him a thank you.

Jungkook wiped away her tears and got up from the bed. "Come on, we should go out and when this adventure ends, the first thing you are gonna do is meet your brother." Y/N smiled in between her sobs and nodded. Jungkook was about to get out of the room when, "I still didn't forget about this morning."