Chapter 27: Lost Voices (2)

"Y/N DON'T LIST-" He stopped in the middle of his sentence when he saw something terrible. He froze on his spot and his heart started sinking down. He couldn't say anything. This was too much to handle for him and now there was no going back to save her. She was slowly going away from them.

Jungkook saw Y/N's body floating in the air. It was slowly going up and up in a beam of light. He quickly got to her and held in hand in order to stop her from going upwards anymore. She suddenly stopped at her spot and fell down in his arms. She was still breathing.

But her whole body was so pale. She was looking almost lifeless. He wasted no time and started running towards the exit. "You are just a bad luck for us! You are nothing for me! You killed both of them!" He started to hear the voices again. He shook it off as he wanted to save Y/N.

"Where are you going!? You killed them both and now she is also dead because of you. You couldn't save her in time. Maybe Jin could have saved her. You can't run from your past!" The voices started to get in his head more and more. The more he ran away from them, the more they were coming.

"STOP!! STOP IT!!" He screamed getting annoyed at the voices. He was getting trapped in it again. Suddenly some figures appeared in front of him. His brother and mother who were calling for him to come to them. On the other hand his father was blaming him again and again.

His head started spinning. He was tired of his dad's crap. He wanted to go to his mom and brother again. He was tired of his life and himself. He wanted to end himself. But then, he looked at the lifeless looking body of Y/N in his hands. "Did I kill you too!?" He started talking to her body.

"I killed everyone. I am worthless. I couldn't save anyone." Tears started to fall down from his eyes. Then, the reality struck his head. He saw that beautiful smile of hers. Her gorgeous and deep eyes. Her clumsy talks. Y/N.......he was here to save her. He controlled himself and started running towards the exit.

There was mist everywhere so it was hard to find the exit. Y/N's breath was slowly going away. "Don't worry, i'll save you. I won't let you die." He was feeling so guilty. He even wanted to end himself, but one thing he learned from his life was to never kill yourself. His past taught him a lot of things and one of them was to never do suicide.

Because you will only be running away from your problems that way and the others will feel the guilt of not being able to save you. He saw the exit after some time and ran like never before. He came out of there with Y/N's body in his hands. Everyone was walking back and forth, waiting for them to come.

But when they saw Y/N, they all gasped. Even tears started to build up in their eyes, except for Tzuyu. Jihyo even started to cry. Jihyo was a good person but Tzuyu's company can do anything to a person. "She is not dead but she soon will be if we don't do anything." Jungkook said while panting heavily.

All of them were shocked to see her like that. She was so pale, even paler than Min Yoongi himself. But they were happy to hear that she wasn't dead. "What should we do?" Taehyung asked, he was shaking badly. Jennie came to comfort him. Jungkook's body was also shaking because of the fear of losing her.

"Jin hyung, you can heal her, right? Please save her." Jungkook said. He said in a breaking voice. Even he couldn't control his emotions. Jin nodded and in no time took Y/N from his hands. Jimin and Lisa made a tree house again as soon as possible. Tzuyu was just standing there showing that she was sad.

"Can you stop with your acting!? How disgusting of you Tzuyu!!!" Baekhyun said to his sister. Tzuyu was shocked to see his brother like that. Baekhyun was a year older than her. "What are you talking about!?" Tzuyu asked him like she was confused.