Chapter 15: Why Me!?

???:- Shut up bitches, the real moon princess has arrived!!

I got angry and went towards her.

Y/N:- SHUT UP!!! Now you also wanna fight in here with those girls

Y/N:- SHUT UP!!! Now you also wanna fight in here with those girls. This is pointless, because in my point of view, THE REAL MOON PRINCESS WOULD NEVER SAY SOMETHING LIKE YOU GUYS ARE SAYING!!!

???:- HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!? Do you have any idea who I am!?

Y/N:- NO! And I don't wanna know either.

Hearing us fighting, the other girls stopped fighting and now everyone was looking at us.

???:- I know who you are, the newbie, right!? Well, I am Nancy, a superior to be exact.

Y/N:- Well, I have never seen you before, where did you come from!? Oh right, you are the moon princess, well where were you before. All these years, these people waited for moon princess, and now you show up after their hopes are getting faded. But of course, you are the moon princess, you do whatever you want, right!? JUST STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT AND STOP PLAYING AROUND WITH OTHER'S HOPES!!!

Everyone gasped and Jimin and Taehyung came towards us.

Nancy:- Hmm, interesting. Do you know what's gonna happen to you now!? "She smirked"

Y/N:- Oh, well yeah. I will be getting rewarded for stopping this nonsense fight. But do you know, what will happen to you!?

Nancy:- Wait and watch!

She lifted her arm up and her palm faced me. Suddenly a very beautiful looking white mixed with different colours beam came out of it and hit me. It hit me hard and I was gonna fall down but someone held me from behind before I could fall. I was in someone's arms and I exactly know who it was. Yes......none other than Jungkook himself. I slowly got up and stood on my feet.

Jungkook:- What the hell is happening here!?

Nancy:- Hey Jungkook! What are you doing here!? "She said confidently"

Jungkook:- None of your business. What are YOU exactly doing in here!? Don't you have classes!?

Nancy:- Who cares about those!?

Jungkook:- And why is that!?

Nancy:- Because I am a superior, I can do whatever I want!

Jungkook:- 2nd grade superior to be exact. You are still not in 1st grade. So, go back to your classes or else I will have to take actions.

2nd grade!? What's that now!? Are there more superiors in the academy!?

Nancy:- Well, you will not dare to say that when I tell you who I am! I am the...."Moon Princess"

Jimin:- Stop with this nonsense already, this is enough!!

Jungkook:- Again that Moon Princess fight!! Are you crazy!? You are just a witch.