Chapter 32: The Man With The Hat

After sleeping peacefully, the next day......."ARGHH!! JUNGKOOK GET OFF OF ME!!!" She shouted and tried to move him but nothing worked. Jungkook's legs and arms were scrunching her like a teddy bear. 

"JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOK GET UP, YOU JERK!!!" Jungkook groaned a little but didn't budge. She kicked him really hard and that made him open his eyes a little. "Why are you kicking me?" He said in a husky voice.

"YOU PIG!!! Get off of me!" She kicked him again and he opened his eyes fully. "What do you want? Why are you screaming?" She got angry and kicked him again. "Okay-okay, I'll move." She sighed and faced his sleepy face.

"You are such a jerk!" He smirked and said, "Aww, why didn't you say that last night!? You were liking it yourself, weren't you?" She glared at him and replied in anger, "Shut up! I comforted you, nothing more. You did so much for me too. It was just payback, nothing else."

This hurt him a little and he got up from the bed. "Anyways, you should get up and freshen up. We need to continue this adventure." He again said with a cold face. "Jerk." She mumbled but, "I heard it." He said and got out of the room.

"One day he is a cry baby and so cute, but the other, he again goes back to his jerk form. Urgh!" She also got up and got out after freshening up. She saw everybody out there, ready to leave. "Hey guys." Everybody looked at her and as always, she was looking like a fairy.

"Yo Y/N! What's up!" Jimin said and she smiled. "Nice, are we leaving!?" Taehyung came and hugged her out of a sudden. "You know, I missed you so much today. You saved me back then but Jennie got me this time." He fake cried while hugging her but Y/N was laughing her lungs out.

"Shut up, you deserved it. Now, where the hell is Professor Jin!" Jennie shouted. All of them shrugged but just then they heard a weird laugh. "Here he comes." said Lisa. "I am back. I got some fruits for you all." Jin said and everybody started eating right away.

After that, they begun their adventure again. "Hey Y/N, how are you feeling!?" Lisa asked while they were walking to God knows where. "I've been better. But it's okay." Lisa nodded while smiling.

"Why does Jungkook care about you so much? Are you two-" She was cut off by Y/N. "No, we are not. Why are you all asking me the same question?" Lisa sighed and looked her in the eye. "Can't you see, he has changed. He is....happy.....when he is with you."

"What do you mean?" Lisa rolled her eyes at her friend and said, "Let's get to the point. Tzuyu is out of the line, he hates her. You....he likes you. And.......I....like him, Y/N. But if you like him back, please tell me. I don't wanna live on possibilities."

Y/N's eyes widened. "Y-you like him!? I don't know. He is like my friend but I am not sure about my feelings. What if I say I don't like him now but when he will be with you or someone else, I realize that maybe I like him too. You know, feelings change but I am still not saying that I like him that way. I don't know, Lisa."

"It's okay, Y/N. I understand." Y/N smiled and they walked forward. "Um....Y/N, can we talk!?" Baekhyun asked and she nodded. Lisa rolled her eyes and went away from them. "H-how are you doing!?" Y/N laughed before saying.

"Why are you stuttering? Are you nervous, talking to me!?" He blushed and she started laughing more. "Come on Baekhyun, get to the point." He wasted no time in saying, "I like you.....I think I am starting to fall for you."

She stopped laughing and became serious. "Why is everyone talking about their feeling today, is it Valentine's Day or something?" She thought to herself. She didn't know what to answer him back. "D-do you l-like me by any chance?"

"Look Baekhyun, you are a nice guy but I am not sure. I am seriously not sure if I like you that way. C-can you maybe give me some time to think or realize about my feelings."