Chapter 33: The Start Of End

" Can you see, Y-Y/N produced h-hellfire and killed all of them in just a s-second. She is n-not an angel." 
Jihyo said in a shaky voice.

"We can also see that. But what is she then? Jennie said with shocking eyes.
"Y/N are you okay!?" Jungkook was gonna reach out for her as she she was just standing still, in one place, looking down.

But when Jungkook was about to touch her. A bright light struck their eyes. A beautiful pair of purple wings came out of her back. Her eyes turned purple. Hellfire came all around her body. There 

She was looking like a true goddess. "She is the nephilim, she is the lost child." Lisa spoke up and everybody looked at Y/N in shock. 
"NO! Where is my necklace? No-no, it's broken."

The necklace was burning in hell fire and she was touching it like it was nothing.
"I-I think your powers were trapped in that necklace." Jungkook said while going towards her.

She looked up at him as she was sitting down on her knees in her real form and holding that necklace.
Remember what Zella said. She said that your powers are trapped in something and I think it was the necklace."

Y/N turned into her human form and stood up. "What's happening to me? I feel.....powerful?"
Jungkook patted her shoulder while saying, "You are the nephilim, Y/N. Of course you are powerful. You need to learn to control your powers."

She nodded and looked at her necklace, she was staring at that and Jungkook noticed it. "Hey, it's okay. The necklace is gone but not the truth behind it. We will find it somehow." She nodded.

"I am s-scared. I don't feel good. I feel different." Jungkook smiled a little and said, "Your heart is all good now. Isn't that a good thing? You'll get used to it." She sadly smiled and Jungkook whispered, "I will tell you more about it later. Not here."

"EVERYONE!!! This news shouldn't get leaked until the headmaster himself does it. Or else, HE WON'T BE HAPPY!! And you all know what happens when he is unhappy." They all nodded and Y/N smiled to all of them.

But except for the boys (Vocal Line), all of them gulped and gave her a weird smile. "YAH!! What happened to you all!? Am I...scary in my real form?" Jennie gave her a reassuring smile while saying.

"Pabo! You are THE Nephilim and that's hard to digest. Nobody thought about that, I guess. And no...you look GORGEOUS in your real form." Tzuyu came in front after folding her arms. "If your drama is over, then we shall continue. Y/N has already wasted one day."

Jungkook glared at her while saying, "You ruined our team by joining it, did I say something about it!? And you should especially keep your mouth shut! Nobody can trust you after what you did even if you don't remember it."

They glared at each other for a second when Y/N broke it. "Okay! That enough! I am the Nephilim, follow me!" She started going forward and everybody started following her. Jungkook chuckled at her while she was leading the way without being scared.

He came beside her while her focus was at the front. "How did you get so much courage!?" Y/N smiled a little before saying, "I am courageous. What do you mean by that!? And I knew that you will have to lead the way with me as you are the leader."

He nodded and again she spoke something, "W-what if Lucifer gets to know who I am, will he k-kill me?" Jungkook kept his cold face while saying, "He wouldn't know. Even if he somehow finds it out......I will be there to protect you."

She smiled and felt safer. "Wait!" Y/N stopped in her tracks which made everybody look at her. She points in front of her and said, "W-who is that!?" Everybody looked at the direction but saw nothing.