CHAPTER 25

The cool breeze was blowing softly as the birds chirping joyfully on the tree. The morning sun shone upon Jiwon's skin as she walked lazily behind Yeosang who was excited about their first hiking together.

"Seriously, we could go somewhere else besides hiking early in the morning," Jiwon complained.

"It's good for your body and mind. Besides, hiking is fun! Trust me." Yeosang chuckled as he turned around and walked backward to look at Jiwon who in turn rolled her eyes at him. "It's been a long time since I went on hiking. We can go on the easy route. Baby, please..." Yeosang pleaded with his puppy eyes and clasped his hands together.

"What did I get in return?" Jiwon stopped walking and folded her arms.

"I'll do anything you want me to do later – after we hike, of course."

"Are you sure?" Jiwon narrowed her eyes at him.

"I promise."

She tilted her head and chewed on her lower lips before she answered, "Okay fine."

"Yes! This is why I love you so much!" Yeosang gave Jiwon a quick peck on her lips. "Did you wear a cherry lipstick?"

"It's a lip balm. Why?" Jiwon licked her lips to taste the lip balm. She just bought it a few days ago since her lips were getting dry easily. The girl didn't expect that it would taste sweet like cherry.

"I like it." Yeosang gave her a peck again. "It tastes sweet like you," he said before he gave her another quick kiss on the lips.

"I should keep on applying this on my lips." Jiwon chuckled.

"Even if you don't apply it, your lips still taste sweet." The corner of Yeosang's lips curled up into a smirk and this time, it was Jiwon who gave him a deep but quick kiss.

"Should we continue somewhere else?" She tried to trick him but it was a fruitless attempt.

"Not yet Miss Jiwon. We are yet to complete our morning hike." His smirk grew further. Yeosang knew she was trying to cheat her way into not going on a hike; it was evident on her face. "Let's go!" He laughed and turned around to continue walking.

"Damn it!" Jiwon mumbled before she followed suit.

~

The 20 minutes hike went longer than Jiwon thought but they finally reached the viewing point that Yeosang had been talking about since yesterday. She swore that this would be her first and last hiking session. Jiwon never thought that she would hates hiking that much though she does workout sometimes – only when she feels like it. Her forehead was glistening with sweats and some of her hair stuck on the side of her face.

When her eyes landed on the bench, she quickly took a seat on it and exhaled loudly. "I can do sex for 20 minutes but not hiking," she mumbled and took a sip of her cold drink. Jiwon looked at Yeosang who was leaning against the rail as he took a good look at the scenery outstretched in front of him. "Now I know why he can do sex for 20 minutes and still have more energy remaining."

"Jiwon, come and take a look here! It is so beautiful!" Yeosang looked over his shoulder and called for Jiwon excitedly. When she ignored his call, Yeosang walked towards Jiwon and pulled her with him. "Come on, baby. You should watch this after you spend your 20 minutes hiking."

"Alright, alright." She dragged her feet along but soon when Jiwon saw the scenery in front of her, she went awe; it was magnificent. There were green mountains and far below there were forest of trees clung to the base of the mountains. The sound of the birds chirping was like a music to the ear and the trees were creaking in the wind.