"You Woke me for cuddles?" (498)

Written: July 22end 2021
Edited: NOT YET

Your eyes flew open when you felt the rush of cool air along your shoulder blades.

You blinked a few times to adjust to the darkness of the room and then looked at the time on the clock on your nightstand, realizing that it was still four-thirty in the morning.

You can't seem to remember the last time you woke up feeling cold.

You always stay warm during the night with Olivia by your side. She'd always be there to hold onto you through the night, keeping you as warm as possible.

"Olivia?" You mumbled and began to feel around on the bed for her.

"Baby? Where are you?" You spoke, still in your sleepy state, almost grumbling as you began to spend more time awake without Olivia's arms around you. You felt so exhausted and wanted nothing more than to go back to sleep in the comfort and warmth of her arms.

"Olivia?" You almost whined as you continued to feel the sheets against the tips of your fingers for a few more seconds until you finally felt her warm skin against your fingertips. "Babe?"

You shook her shoulder and she whined as you stirred her from her sleep.

"Y/N?" She mumbled through her yawn as she opened her eyes. "What is it, baby?"

"Can you roll over?" You asked as you noticed she were laying on her stomach.

"Hm?" She asked, almost confused. "Please?"

She sighed quietly, cozy in the position she'd been comfortable in before, but for you, she'd do anything, even if it means being awake for whatever reason at almost five in the morning. "Thank you."

"What'd you need that for, baby?" She asked, almost giggling, only to become speechless and quiet as you curled up in her warm arms.

You hummed as you put your head on her chest, a smile tugging at your lips when you tangled your legs with hers as you heard her faint heartbeat.
"Just needed to cuddle you."

"You woke me for cuddles?" Olivia asked, unable to contain the smile tugging at her lips as she stared down at you with an adoring gaze; feeling her heart swell in her chest with indescribable love for you. "Yeah. I woke up and you weren't holding me. I can't sleep without you cuddling me."

"Well, do you feel better now, my love?" She asked as she kissed your forehead and held you a little tighter in her secure embrace. "Much better." You mumbled as you began to drift back off to sleep. "I love you."

"I love you more." Olivia whispered in your ear and rubbed your back as you fell back to sleep in her arms, wondering how she'd gotten so lucky to have you and be able to continue falling even more in love with you every single day.

If you have any requests let me know. Don't forget to vote!
I love and appreciate you all! Thanks for your support :)

Love you 3000 ~ Julia