Thinking Pt. 2 (878)

Written: August 3rd 2021
Edited: NOT YET

Warning: G!P Reader

"Hey baby! How are you feeling?" You ask as soon as your though the bedroom door.

"Good! Pregnant as ever. How are you, baby?" Olivia chuckles a bit, her hand on her bump as she lies down on your shared bed. Olivia was now 2 months pregnant.

"Great. I stopped by the store and got some birth and parenting books." You say before pulling out a huge book bag.

Olivia's smile falters into wide eyes, "honey! That's a lot."

"Not really, I just wanna be ready."

You emptied some of the books onto the bed and hopped on.

Olivia grabbed a random one and laughed.

"Honey...did you even look at what you books grabbed at the store?" Olivia asks trying to muffle her laugh.

"Not really, I just grabbed one of everything in the parent and birth section."

"Well actually, I think you might need this." Olivia passed you the book in her hand and as soon you read the name you raised a brow at her.

"What? I'm the husband now? Should've known, which you calling me daddy." You wiggled your eyebrows at her and got a playful eye roll in return.

"I think your gonna need this" you looked for the book you just saw earlier, "this one."

You handed Olivia the book and she gave you a death glare.

"Oh shut up, you can't leave me even if you wanted to." Olivia scoffed and threw the book softly at you.

"Well good thing I don't want to." You smiled and went to kiss her.