100 Things I Love About You Pt. 3 (356)

Written: August 23rd 2021
Edited: NOT YET

"9. She can't sleep without a cup of tea and a kiss goodnight. You don't like our kisses goodnight?" You asked giving her puppy eyes.

"They always become more then just kisses and you know it." She said and you blushed going to read the next point.

"Why is this one crossed out?" You didn't give Olivia time to answer, "I talk in my sleep?! You didn't tell me." She squinted her eyes trying to come up with an excuse.

"I know that face Olivia, don't lie. Why didn't you tell me I talk in my sleep?"

"Because I liked the conversations you had with yourself, they were relaxing."

"When was my most recent one?" You asked now very curious.

"Two nights ago..."

"What was it about?"

"You were- maybe we should do the somewhere else." Olivia said and you furrowed your eyebrows.

"No let's do this now..."

"Fine... you got married to Ryan Reynolds then divorced him to marry me." Your eyes widened at her Words.

"Cool! I got married to Ryan Reynolds!" You cheered and Olivia rolled her eyes.

"What do your not happy you married me?"

You didn't bother looking up from the paper in front of you to answer, "I am but I'm already gonna marry you someday... now Ryan Reynolds... we all know Blake would never give up those beautiful hazel eyes." You sounded dreamy and that made the audience laugh but Olivia didn't pay attention to that.

She was still stuck on the fact that you've already decided you were to marry her.

"Okay, last one... she thinks everyone in the world is after me. That's because they are." You answered in a 'duh' tone before pulling Olivia by the wrist, backstage like the game show host told you to do before you started this whole interview.

A/n: heres a picture of Ryan because I dreamed that I married him for the third time this month.

You have the right to remain hot

If you have any requests let me know. Don't forget to vote!
I love and appreciate you all! Thanks for your support :)

Love you 3000 ~ Julia