🌀 Requested (1000)

Written: August 26th 2021
Edited: NOT YET

Tittle: Now Kiss Me Again

This was requested by arcanewidow Thanks for the request, I hope you like it!

Request: "Liv and y/n kissing in the rain."

"Are you having fun tonight?" Olivia asked as she gave you a soft kiss on your forehead while you walked through the town with face eating grins on your faces and swung your hands that stayed intertwined back and forth.

You knew she knew the answer to her question already. But she always loved to hear you say it.

Life keeps you both so busy that you don't get nights like these together very often and she just loves hearing you say you're happy and enjoying yourself every minute you spend together.

Nights where you can just lay your head on her shoulder as you walk home from the fancy restaurant that she treated you to because it's the first date night you've had in a couple of busy weeks.

It's the kind of night where your smiles don't fade, they just get brighter as you walk and talk and laugh about anything and everything together. "I always have fun with you." You said and she held you a little tighter.

You looked up at the sky and felt something fall onto your forehead. "Is it raining?" Olivia frowned as she stared up at the night sky. "It's not supposed to." She said before she felt a couple of drops of rain fall onto her shoulder. "But, then again, the weather always has a mind of its own."

"Good thing we're not far away from home."

"That's true," she smiled as she kissed your forehead once more "I think good movies and getting to hold you in my arms sounds like the best way to spend the rest of our night together, anyways." You nodded, knowing that there was truly no better way to spend your time with Olivia.

You didn't know how hard the rain would fall, since there wasn't supposed to be any in the first place. So you and Olivia walked a little faster, hoping to get home sooner rather than later, in case the weather got too bad.

You weren't very far when the first few drops fell. You were only a couple of blocks away so you walked a little faster. Your shared home came into sight only a few minutes later. You both felt relieved when you saw it.

But just then, it started to pour down from out of nowhere.

Olivia started to run with her hand in yours, hoping that you could just get right inside and be out of the rain before you'd get soaked and, probably, sick. But you weren't as in a rush as she was.

The cold rain felt good as it fell onto hot your skin. It was refreshing and felt cool. It's been quite warm lately, so it felt nice to soak in it.

You stopped walking and Olivia came to a stop when you did. She turned around and you bit your lip as you stared at her, instantly mesmerized over how beautiful she looked as the rain poured down.

"Why'd you stop? We're home, let's go inside!" She smiled as she tugged at your hand.

"In a second." You said and waved your finger, wordlessly telling her to step closer to you. She did and you wrapped your arms around her. You pushed a piece of her wet hair behind her ear and gazed into those pretty eyes that you adore. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby." She giggled as she put her hands on your hips. "Can we say more I love you's in the house, where it's warm and dry?" She teased and you nodded. She went to turn around, only for you to stop her again. "Not yet though. Not before this."

She was confused at first. Her eyebrows furrowed adorably and your heart melted a little before you leaned in and kissed her. She was surprised, not at all expecting your Passionate kiss. But she wasn't about to pull away.

She pulled you closer, wrapped her arms around your back and let her hand brush along your wet skin as you took her breath away by giving her what she was certain was the most romantic kiss you've ever shared before. She didn't want to pull away but she needed a little air in her lungs.

Slowly, she pulled away from your lips. She was breathless but happy, unable to stop herself from smiling against your lips as she kept hers as close to yours as she could. "You're so cute, baby," she whispered, finding it really cute how you wanted to stay out in the pouring rain for moments like these with her. "Now, kiss me again."

Oh, you happily would.

You pushed your lips back onto hers and felt her grip on you tighten just a little. As if she was trying to pull you even closer. As if that was even possible at this point. Neither of you wanted the moment to end. It was sweet and oh so romantic. But then, you heard the thunder in the distance and you felt a breeze, causing you to shiver a little. "Let's go inside." She spoke against your lips, pecking them a few times before pulling away completely. She kept her arm around you as you walked up the steps together.

She unlocked the front door and you quickly changed into one of her sweaters, which made you feel oh so cozy and warm.

You got into bed together and cuddled up close, your head on her chest as she flipped through the tv channels for a good movie to watch while she kept her legs tangled with yours and her arms around you, keeping you as warm as possible.

If you have any requests let me know. Don't forget to vote!
I love and appreciate you all! Thanks for your support :)

Love you 3000 ~ Julia