Truth (1120)

Written: November, 1st, 2021
Edited: NOT YET

AHHHHH I DID MY HAIR LOL, it looks really cool!! It's kinda like an Alex Danvers haircut!!
If you don't know who that is it's....

AHHHHH I DID MY HAIR LOL, it looks really cool!! It's kinda like an Alex Danvers haircut!! If you don't know who that is it's

But like more wavy lol

"Hey, what you watching?" Olivia asks you as she walks into the living room sitting down beside you on the couch.

Olivia had come back from the studio and rushed upstairs right away to change. You've been on your phone all day. Bored as hell.

"Ughhhh finally" you groan as you move to cuddle into Olivia's arms. She chuckles at your exaggerated groan but wraps her arms around you nonetheless.

"It's sooooooo boring here without you." You say, looking up and giving her a cheek on her chin, it being the only place you could reach. Olivia's smile widens into a face eating grin.

"So I was taking this weird buzz-feed quiz and then when it came to the second question I kinda realized I wanted to do it with you so..." you trail off trying to find the quiz.

"Okay, what's the quiz?" She asks.

"It's what trait you lack most of." You said pulling it up, "here it is."

"Okay.... Why?" She scrunches her nose cutely.

"Because.... Ummm well because I can." You intertwine your hand with hers while the other one scrolls to the first question.

"Honesty? I lack honesty?" You scoffed as the result of the quiz came back, "that's so not true."

"Babe, chill it's just a buzz-feed quiz." She laughs.

"I'm honest, right?" You ask her completely ignoring her comments.

"Well... yeah I mean- to me." You scoff, "what?!"

"Look, sometimes you have a tendency to say your okay with something or you like something when you don't. I really don't think that's lying, I just think your a people pleaser."

"Fine." You abruptly get out of Olivia's arms and stand up, her missing the warmth of you contact immediately, "I'm gonna be the most honest person ever!" You state and Olivia laughs.

"Stop laughing." You whine, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's just- I don't think you can do it, honey." She says

"I totally can- watch me." You state confidently before walking out of the room.

It's been a couple days and you still haven't been able to do it. You've eaten your least favourite food because you couldn't say you don't like it.

You were now sitting at a cafe with Olivia people watching. You've been focused on this old happy couple.

"I'm gonna do it." You say looking away from the old couple. "Do what?" She looks up from her phone.

"I'm gonna say everything now. Just whatever comes to mind." She holds in her smile and nods for you to go ahead.

"You have a cute butt."

"Y/n!"

"I told you I'm gonna say everything." You defended yourself.

"And that was the first thing that came to mind?"

"...yes."

"Oh! Also, I've never liked your best friend- not Madi, she's awesome- I mean josh." You take a sip of your coffee as Olivia slaps your arm softly.

"Oh, you know that dress- the purple one with the stripes?" You ask, as you and Olivia step through the door.

"Yeah." She takes off her shoe and drags you to cuddle on the couch.

"It does make you look fat." You say and she stops rushing to the couch immediately, "what?! You said It was pretty."

"I lied." She scoffed, you cupped her cheek and said, "you are gorgeous- but in that dress," you laugh a little, "you look like a parade float."

"I wore that dress for three weddings. What the hell!" She crosses her arms.

You smile at her and pick her up and throw her over your shoulder her pout immediately turning into a burst of laughter, "what are you doing!?" You took her to your room and fell onto the bed, your back to it so Olivia could be on top of you.

Olivia straddled your waist and pulled you up from your laying down position by pulling your shirt.

You moved your mouth to her ear and whispered something, her smile getting bigger with each word you say.

———————————————
Th next part is optional, I gave it to my friend to read and she said it's confusing so you don't have to read it. 🤪

The screen fades to black and Emma looked down to see her beautiful girlfriend's head laying on her lap, "what do you think she said to her?"

Christina hummed thinking over the question, "I have no idea." She chuckled, "though I don't think there's much they wouldn't say to each other."

"Right? How do you get to that point?" Emma exclaimed.

"There's nothing I wouldn't say to you." Christina sat up, still cuddled into her girlfriend's arms.

"No, I doubt that. We are no where near that point." Emma says.

Christina looks Emma in the eyes and says, "you shed." She continued, "you shed hair, you shed bras."

Emma scoffs, "that is untrue and.... Very unkind."

"You stay over at my place for a weekend, and there's hair all over every pillow and a bra on ever door nob." Christina says.

Emma was about to say something when Christina cut her off, "you got a bra in my silverware drawer."

"Ohhh which one? Was it blue?" Emma asks.

"How many fucking bras do you have?" Christina gets frustrated.

"Well y- you have-" Emma stuttered, "you have angry face!"

"I have angry face? What's angry face?" Christina looks at her girlfriend like she's crazy.

"Yeah, well, when you are thinking or solving a problem of just counting change, people think your pissed off." Emma explains.

"Well, I'm not pissed off." Christina says and Emma nods, "well, I know that. It's just your face."

"I'm getting pissed off." Christina says and Emma ignores her, "and you should smile more." Christina chuckles.

"You have a beautiful smile, Chris." Emma whispers and Christina smiles softly.

After a few moments of silence Emma speaks up, "I think she told her she loved her."

"Maybe." Christina says, "say it loud and go from there." She chuckles softly.

"What?" Emma asks.

"No, it's something my mom used to say, she said "if you love somebody, you tell them, even if you're scared, it'll cause Problems or burn your life to the ground. Say it loud and go from there." "

"That's nice" Emma says, "I Love you so much, you know that, right?" Christina says and Emma smiles softly at her.

Emma then leans in and kisses her girlfriend's lips softly and quickly, "I know. I." She gave her another kiss, "love." And another, "you." And another, "too." And another, "miss Rodrigo."