Tour

The day you had dreaded for a while now had finally arrived, Olivia was going away on her first tour.

You knew this was gonna be hard, but you didn't think it'd be this hard, especially since you've known this was bound to happen since you first asked Olivia on a date.

The both of you, standing in the airport in each other's arms crying. You saw people stare- obviously recognizing the two of you. But you didn't mind, you couldn't think about that- not when your mind was filled with the same two words: three months.

"Come on, y/n, it's okay." She whispered in your ear feeling you shake with every sob.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, please don't go." You begged her. Earlier this year when she had booked the tour you told her to not listen to you if you begged her to stay. Even if you cried.

She laughed a bit trying to lighten the mode for the both of you "baby we'll talk every day and I'll text you every chance I get, I promise."

"Yeah, but I won't get to kiss you and hug you whenever I want." You said in your childish whiny voice.

"Y/n I-" Olivia was interrupted by an announcement: "last chance for flight 35B again, last chance to board flight 35B, lift off at 17:46 eastern"

"I love you, okay?" Olivia stated lifting your chin from its place on her chest "I love you too"

"Check the back seat okay?" You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion but nodded as you watched her walk away glancing back at you whenever she can.

As soon as she was so far that you no longer saw her you head back to the car to check the back seat like she had told you to.

A grin grows on your face as soon as you see it. Olivia's old jacket that she had put around your arms when you were cold on your first date.

You put it on and sat in the back seat of the car for a while with a content smile at how she remembered.

It was the same jacket that you had worn when you punched Joshua for trying to touch her. Olivia had a very shocked face, and honestly so did you. It was the first time you had punched someone in the face.

As soon as you stopped thinking about that day the same two words started playing in a loop in your head once again: three months, three months, three months, three mon- a ping came from your phone pulling you out of your thoughts.

MESSAGE FROM OLIVIA

Hey baby, we're turning our phones off for the next 30 minutes but I'll text you as soon as we're allowed to have them on again. Love you!!

You smiled at the text messages and went to the front seat to get out of the airport parking and go home.

Month 1:

MESSAGES

Olivia: good morning! 😘

Y/n: it's not morning for you??

Olivia: but it is for you.

Y/n: well then good morning love. What have you been up to on your free day?

(Olivia sent a photo)

Olivia: reading, you?

Y/n: well I just woke up so...

Olivia: right lol.

(Y/n requested a face time)

Month 2:

MESSAGES

Y/n: goodnight my love. 😍

Olivia: I don't wanna go to sleep.

Y/n: what are you gonna do if I'm not there to cuddle with you? 😏

Olivia: I've already replaced you.

Y/n: EXCUSE ME!

(Olivia sent a photo)

Y/n: I feel so betrayed

Month 3:

PHONE CALL

Olivia: "I miss you so much, baby."

Y/n: "I miss you too, I can't wait to see you tonight!

Several Hours later

1st POV

I walk out of the plane and I'm immediately greeted by family screaming and shouting with posters raised high. They had come to visit a couple of weeks ago so I scan the whole place for you but I can't find you until you come running bumping into people and saying "sorry! My girlfriend's here"

You launch yourself onto me and tackle me into a hug. "You're finally here!" You pull away from the hug to hold my face and smile while breathing heavily, "sorry I was helping an old lady cross the street so I got a little lost, this airport is huge." You Mumble looking me in the eyes, your hands grazing the corner of my lips.

As I was about to reply to you I start to feel your hands tracing the small of my back before firmly holding on. You dip me into a kiss your other hand going to caress my legs.

You pull away "god I'm so in love with you." Without giving me time to respond you bring me back into the kiss.If you have an requests let me know. Don't forget to vote!

I love and appreciate you all! Thanks for your support :)

Love you 3000 ~ Julia