⭕️ 🌀 Requested (962)

Written: August 2end 2021
Edited: NOT YET

Tittle: Model's Girlfriend

This was requested by @E_Grande12 Thanks for the request, I hope you like it!

Request: "Olivia being jealous and obsessive over y/n lol"

A/n: y'all need to understand what age-play is, it's when you change the age of the characters/people in the story to make it more fitting to the timeline...also Joshua and Olivia don't know each other in this one shot, there was no HSMTMTS. Also I'm taking another shot at the smut thing, I think this time imma make actually smutty, but it's kinda semi smut...wish me luck.

You and Olivia have been dating for almost two years now and you've noticed something that many of her fans don't know about Olivia. She's the jealous type. The really jealous type.

Or maybe she was just acting like how any other 'model's girlfriend' would act.

You've been a model since the age of 11. You started out modelling kids clothing for stores and as you got older and hotter you got offers at more...mature places. Now as a 'Victoria Secret' model you've been hit on multiple times. Sometimes even in front of Olivia.

That never went well....

You and Olivia were at yet another celebrities party and Olivia had gotten up to get you drinks.

As you scrolled through Instagram you were interrupted from reading Wattpad stories about Olivia by a guy clearing his throat. (A/n:😏)

You looked up with a smile on your face. "Hey, Umm...oh god- I'm really nervous. I-I'm Joshua." He fumbled over his words.

You smiled at him, you've always loved getting to know your fans, "hi Joshua, it's nice to meet you. I'm y/n."

"Oh I know, I mean cool. Umm I just wanted to tell you that your really beautiful and I hope you don't take this the wrong way." He started and that's when Olivia came close enough to hear what he was about to say.

"Y-you looked really sexy in your latest lingerie shoot." He stuttered a bit. "Oh well than-" you cut yourself off when Olivia, practically with steam coming out her ears, placed a hand on your shoulder and tighten her grip on you.

"Babe! Hey!" You looked to her and gave her the calm down look, which she completely ignored since her eyes were to busy shooting daggers at Joshua. Poor kid.

"Hey. Who's this?" She asked through gritted teeth.

"Right! Olivia this is Joshua, Joshua this is Olivia my-" You were cut off by Olivia continuing your sentence for you, "her girlfriend."

"Cool, it's nice to meet you Olivia!" Joshua sounded so innocent and cheerful you honestly felt bad for what's going to happen next.

"Yeah, what were you saying earlier about my girlfriend?" Olivia asked moving a bit closer to Joshua.

"Oh well, I thought she looked really sexy so I wanted to let her know." As soon as the words left Joshua's mouth you mentally face palmed.

Olivia's blood boiled, "wow, you had the nerve to say it to my face too? Damn." Olivia's hands turned into fists and that's when you decided to step in.

"Yes well I'm sure a lot of people thought that dear." You stepped in between Olivia and the poor boy.

"Ohhhhh your jealous." Joshua came to the realization, "you don't have to be, I'm gay." He said proudly and confidently before walking away.

Olivia's fists slowly opened as you pulled her out of the crowded room and into an empty one. "Olivia! You can't get like that every time someone compliments me!" You whisper yelled.

"Why are you whisper yelling? This is a studio room, it's sound proof." She said and you mumbled a quiet 'oh'.

"How was I supposed to know he was gay?" Olivia asked.

"And what if he wasn't? What is he was just a straight dude complimenting a lesbian in a happy and respectful, public relationship."

"I- I just don't want anyone to touch you." Olivia pouts holding your hands in hers.

"Me neither. Just you." You picked up her chin so she could look you in the eyes, "just you baby." You whispered and gave her a smile. A smile she returned with a smirk.

⭕️ Semi Smut Starts Here ⭕️

Olivia pushes you against the wall nearest to the door. Her hands reach to quickly close the door before her lips crash with yours.

You eagerly kick her bottom lip asking for entrance, in which she grants almost immediately. You sigh softly into her mouth, suddenly stating to feel the temperature of the room rising.

Olivia's hands have been tracing the: (a/n: I'm really bad a clothing descriptions so this is what your wearing)

(A/n: I know, Dua lipa 🥵)

Her hands have been tracing the uncovered skin between your tight black top and navy blue dress pants.

Soon Olivia's fingers find the button and zipper of your pants, her lips not leaving you'd once.

Yours hands trail up her uncovered back until you reach the clip and undo it. Olivia's dress falls to the floor with ease, at the same time Olivia has pulled your pants down revealing your already soaking wet panties.

Olivia pulls away from the kiss and picks you up moving you to a couch.

After several seconds of just staring at you, you get impatient, "Olivia? Are you actually gonna do something or just look at my half naked body all day?" It came out more whiny then intended.

She smirks at you before climbing on top of you and....

A/n: I'm a tease so THE END! *evil laugh*

If you have any requests let me know. Don't forget to vote!
I love and appreciate you all! Thanks for your support :)

Love you 3000 ~ Julia