🌀 Requested (574)

Written: August 18th 2021
Edited: August 19th 2022

Tittle: She Was Sober

This was requested by @attentionweridoalert Thanks for the request, I hope you like it!

Request: "Liv cheats on y/n."

Olivia was sitting on the couch staring straight ahead, her body stiff, her eyes red, her lipstick smudged and her clothes crinkled.

"Oh my god, Liv? What happened?" You had rushed over to her sitting on the couch. When you got home, only a couple minutes ago, you headed straight to your shared room to change before going to the living room where you had just found Olivia like this.

"D-don't touch me," she got up and stepped away from you, "I'm dirty."

"Wha- Baby... what's wrong?" You were worried someone hurt her, or worse, she hurt herself.

"I did something bad."

You furrowed your eyebrows at her, she was so vague.

"You'll never forgive me."

You stepped towards her only for her to take a step back, "Olivia, it'll be okay. Just tell me what happened."

"I- I slept with someone else." She looked at the ground, tears falling down her pale cheeks.

"Y-you... you cheated on me?" You couldn't believe what she said . It can't be true, she would never.... Yet she did.

"Please y/n, I..." she was at a loss of words and so were you.

"Who?" Anger was now fuelling you, "you don't know him..."

"HIM!? You cheated on me with a GUY!?" Olivia didn't look up at you nor did she speak.

"ANSWER ME OLIVIA!"

"Y-yes, his name is Josh."

You threw the lamp by the couch you were standing beside away, trying to control your anger.

The lamp smashed against the cold hard floor and Olivia flinched. You noticed it, "you might've hurt me... but I'd never hurt you. I couldn't." You muttered but she heard you loud and clear, before she could say anything, you grabbed the nearest jacket and walked out the apartment, slamming the door.

You slammed it so hard, a picture of you and Olivia's mom, that hung on the wall by the door, fell to the ground, the glass shattering to pieces as Olivia fell to the ground sobbing.

You didn't know where you were going, you just drove aimlessly.

How could she cheat on you? When you asked her who he was, you were hoping she hadn't known his name, or forgotten it. Then it would be meaningless sex, but she remembered his name...

Josh touched her in a way you thought only you were allowed to touch her.

Josh saw parts of her body you thought only you were allowed to see.

Josh heard sounds come out of her mouth you thought left her mouth for you, and only you.

Josh kissed her in places you thought only you were allowed to kiss.

Josh said words you thought only you were allowed to say to her.

She touched Josh in ways you thought were preserved for only you.

She kissed a body that was not yours.

She caressed a body that was not yours.

She laid naked beside a body that was not yours.

Worst of all... she was sober.

Part 2?

If so, happy or sad ending?

Update: I've decided to not do a part 2... sorry y'all.

If you have any requests let me know. Don't forget to vote!
I love and appreciate you all! Thanks for your support :)

Love you 3000 ~ Julia