🌀 Requested Pt. 2 (291)

Written: September 2nd 2021
Edited: NOT YET

Tittle: "What The Fuck?!" Pt. 2

This was requested by arcanewidow  Thanks for the request, I hope you like it! Kith kith wifey

Request: "it's Halloween and y/n decides to mess with Olivia" (sorry wifey, I shortened it, I couldn't type all that out.)

A/n: this is the second part.

You held onto your bleeding nose spitting swear words left and right, "fuck! Shit! Ahh that fucking hurts, what the fuck?!"

"Y/n! Are you okay?" She tried not to show it but she was worried about you.

"Umm not really, I think you broke my nose."

Olivia scoffed, "well your dumb ass shouldn't have done that." She walked away from you swearing at you, "fucking idiot"

You got up from your place on the floor, still holding onto your nose, "don't move! Go sit on the couch." Olivia ordered as she got ice from the freezer. You did as you were told.

She came back out of the kitchen with ice in a bag and some tissue paper in hand, "what the hell was that for?"

"I was just playing around, Liv."

"Well look what playing around got you," she placed the ice on your nose suddenly and you winced, "happy?"

"I'm sorry baby, I promise it won't happen again." You gave her sad puppy eyes which she completely ignored, "you bet your ass it won't." She said sternly.

"Promise I'll make it up to you... tonight." You smirk at her trying to get on her good side, "oh hell no! Your sleeping on the couch." She dated before handing you the ice, getting up, walking to your shared room and locking the door. But not before throwing out a pillow.