🌀 Requested (471)

Written: September 19th 2021
Edited: NOT YET

Tittle: What's yours is mine.

This was requested by arcanewidow Thanks for the request, I hope you like it!

Request: "y/n stealing all of liv's clothes and Liv finds out."

Olivia came out of the shower wrapped in a small white towel, her hair dripping water on the floor. She opens the closet to put on her favourite hoodie.

After taking everything out of her closet and putting it back in she couldn't find it, "y/n! Do you know where my favourite hoodie is?" She shouts to you.

You were washing the dishes in the kitchen so you couldn't hear her, "hold on! I can't hear you well. I'll be up in a second." You shouted back to her drying your hands and going to the bedroom.

She facing the closet so giving you, standing at the door, her back, "whatcha looking for?"

"My favourite hoodie, do you know where it is?" Your grip on inside of the hoodie pockets tightened at her words.

"Uh no...?" You knew from before you even said no that she was gonna know your lying.

Your voice was always an octave higher when you'd lie or get uncomfortable.

Olivia furrowed her eyebrows at your change in tone and turned around to instantly glare at you, "that's my hoodie!"

You laughed nervously rubbing the back of your neck, "you know.... You look really hot right now. With the water dripping down your curves like that." You smirked at her trying to distract her.

"Nuh Uh! Take it off," she said stepping forward, "now!"

You rolled your eyes but took it off, "fine, if I can't wear it," you threw it to the side, "neither can you."

You step closer to Olivia, placing your hand on her back, "y-y/n I-" she pauses as she looks down to where you made a sound of unzipping your pants, "wait. Are those my pants?!"

You roll your once again, "what's mine is yours and what's your is mine." You said.

"Since when?" She asked and scoffed giving yourself time to think of an answer, "since- since you told me your mine 2 weeks ago while we were having sex."

"That doesn't mean you get to steal all my clothes!" Pouts cutely.

"I'm literally in a bra and unzipped pants, your in a small towel that looks really sexy on you right now and we're fighting about clothes?!" You grumble your hand rubbing her arm up snd down.

"Your right. I should go change." She says about to walk back to the closet before you grab her wrist, "or we could have angry sex...?"

If you have any requests let me know. Don't forget to vote!
I love and appreciate you all! Thanks for your support :)

Love you 3000 ~ Julia