🌀 Requested (437)

Written: September 23rd 2021
Edited: NOT YET

Tittle: I Promise

This was requested by @Lpsgracetv123 Thanks for the request, I hope you like it!

Request: "Olivia's first time dealing with y/n's period"

You shifted in bed uncomfortably groaning in pain while you held onto your stomach. It was that time of month again.

Fortunately, last time you had your period Olivia was on tour, but now that she's not. This would be the first time... in front of her.

You were embarrassed, but you didn't know why. It not Olivia's just some guy who'd think it's gross, she gets it every month too.

"Babe? What's wrong? Are you hurt? Sick?" She rushes to your side by the bed. You didn't even realize she got home let alone saw you rolling i pain on your bed.

"Uh no I'm fine. Just tired." You assured her sitting up on the bed, wiping the sweat dripping down from your forehead to your cheeks with the hem of your shirt.

"Oh... you sure?" She pushed a strand of your messy hair to your ear.

"Uh yeah, I just need a cup of water." You made a movement to get up, one that Olivia stoped immediately, "it's okay babe, I'll get it." Before you could protest she was out of the room.

Moments later she came back with a cup of cold water and helped you drink it. "Is it a cold? Do you have a fever? Maybe I should chec-"

"Olivia! I'm not sick... I'm on my period." You said looking at your hands instead of her.

"Oh okay, I don't know why your embarrassed but- I'm gonna go start dinner." She kisses your forehead, "we can eat in bed, babe."

The next day

You sobbed as the sad movie played on the tv, Olivia wakes up to your cries coming from the living room. She checks the time on the clock to see it's still 4 am.

"Y/n!" She shouted as she ran to you on the couch, "are you okay? What happened?"

"I'm fine it's just... Leonardo DiCaprio died and Rose is all alone now." You sobbed in Olivia's shoulders and that's when she noticed what you were watching, "oh my god, y/n. Are you actually watching titanic at 4 in the morning?" You nodded and then continued to sob.

"If we ever go on a boat, please don't die." You whispers and Olivia chuckled but nodded, "I promise."

If you have any requests let me know. Don't forget to vote!
I love and appreciate you all! Thanks for your support :)

Love you 3000 ~ Julia