The witch (ziggy)

I was walking in the woods looking for fire wood when I heard a twig move. I looked behind me and saw a red head run through the woods. I set down my wood and followed the girl, I hid behind a bush and watched. The girl was surrounded by a group of teens. The other teens hung the red head by the hands. The group were yelling at each other but I couldn't hear them. Until one screamed.
      "Give me the lighter!" The raven haired girl yelled.
       A lighter?! I had to stop this, I ran over and grabbed my pocket knife.
       "Hey! Let her go!" I yelled.
       "Ah look guys it"s Y/N. Wonder why she's defending a witch?" Sheila questioned.
      "I don't care if she's a witch or not, just let her go."
       "Stop! What's going on here?!" Kurt comes running.
       "Let her go now!" Nick Goode demands.
       One of the people let her go and they tell us to line up. I try and hide my pocket knife but Kurt notices.
       "Ah ah ah ah, Y/N give the knife." Kurt demanded.
       "It was my dads, I'm not just gonna give it to you."
       "Why did you even have it?" Nick asked.
       "I was getting firewood, how was I supposed to cut, with grass?"
       "Ok, you can keep it but don't take it out again." Kurt sighed.
       "Okay now, why was Ziggy tied up in the first place?" Nick asked.
       "Well any good reason, because she's possessed by Sarah Fier." Sheila joked.
       Ziggy leaped over me to get to Sheila, before Nick held her back.
       "How about we let her go off with a warning huh?" Nick suggested.
       "Fine, Ziggy and Y/N are free to go." Kurt sighed.
       I walk behind Ziggy trying to catch up with her. I can tell she's mad at me because when I get closer, her steps get faster.
       "Um Ziggy, you dropped this." I held a piece of paper up.
       "Oh thanks. Wait is this the $10 from Sheila? How did you get it?"
       "I got it when you leaped over me. Buy something nice." I laugh at my own joke.
       "Maybe we could get some ice cream, I mean you did kind of save me." Ziggy mumbled.
       "I would like that a lot." I smile.
       Ziggy grabs my hand and drags me to the mess hall. We get our ice cream and sit outside. We talked for hours about books and movies. Then after we sat at the campfire and read to each other.
       "Hey zig?"
       "Yeah Y/N?"
       "Your a good friend."
       "So are you."