Thank you (Cindy)

For BellTako

We had been running from death all night. Cindy, Alice, and I had been running away from Tommy. We were now hiding in the dining hall, and Cindy had just found Ziggy.
"Ziggy, are you alright?" Cindy asked.
"Yeah, I've been hiding with Nick." Ziggy said out of breath.
Ziggy and Cindy were talking and Alice was looking out the window. While she was looking she started getting a worried look on her face.
"Um guys look..." Alice stuttered.
We ran up to the window, Tommy was running up to the building with his huge axe. Ziggy started freaking out and Cindy tried to calm her down. Tommy was no trying to get inside with his axe and Alice was trying to stop it. He got in, he killed Alice. That broke Cindy, she grabbed a shovel and started hitting him.
      "Leave me and my sister and friends the f*ck alone!!!!" Cindy screamed. She shoved the shovel in between his neck and head. She was able to separate his head from his neck. She ran to Alice who was hardly breathing.
       "Alice, no..don't die on me. Please." Cindy cried.
       "Cindy. You, Y/N, and Ziggy have to end the curse. For everyone in Shadyside, for me." Alice stuttered. Alice took her last breath and shut her eyes. Cindy kissed her hand and said goodbye. She then grabbed Ziggy and we walked out.
      "Ok Ziggy, we have to get out of here. Do you know anyway out?" Cindy questioned.
      "Nick..Nick said that the bus is leaving with a bunch of kids. If we go fast enough then we can make it."
       "We have to be quick, let's go through the arts and craft room then that will lead to where they are." I explained.
      We started running as we ran towards the craft room I started hearing someone singing. I turned back to the dining hall. A girl was walking over singing and holding a knife.
       "Ruby Lane, guys....it's Ruby Lane!!" I yell. We keep running and then Ziggy pointed something out.
        "Who's the little boy?" Ziggy asked.
        "William Barker, deformed boy who killed his brother. But he's not alone, he's with...The Milkman!" I screamed. We run towards the woods and Tommy is running toward us. We were surrounded. Cindy was trying to hide Ziggy since she was the one they wanted.
       "JUST LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE!!" Cindy cried.
       "Cindy go on the bus with Ziggy, I will sacrifice myself."
       "No Y/N, I lost Alice I will not loose you too." Cindy cried.
        "But you could loose Ziggy in the process and that should not happen."
        Before she is able to say anything I take some blood off of Ziggy and put it on my shirt. Tommy comes running over to us.
        "Cindy, run. I'm fine, we'll see each other in another lifetime. I love you. Take care of Ziggy." I sighed.
        "I love you too, Y/N. Thank you."
        "Run!"
        Cindy grabs Ziggy's hand and pulls her away. I stand in the field as Tommy gets closer. I close my eyes and take a breath. I suddenly get a sharp pain in my chest as his axe hits me. I fall to the floor and I can hear Cindy scream. I turn my head over to her. My eyes only open enough to see a glimpse of her face.
         "Goodbye, Cindy Berman." I cried out. Tommy took his final swing as I slowly died.