I'm not letting you get hurt (Ziggy)

Everyone was going insane. Ziggy, all the campers, and I had just found a camper dead. Ziggy had tried to calm everyone down but she was panicking herself. I was talking to Gary when I saw her starting to have a panic attack. I ran up to her and tapped her on the shoulder.
       "Hey Ziggy, it'll be alright."
       "No it won't y/n, campers are dead, my sister is missing, and..." Ziggy started tearing up.
       I pulled her into my arms. She leaned her head on my shoulder and I set my chin on her head. Campers looked at us but I didn't care. Ziggy calmed herself down, and left the hug.
      "Ok I'm gonna go look for your sister and everyone else. I need you to stay here, and don't move."
     "No I need to look for my sister, and you can't go out there you'll be killed. I don't want tha-!"
     "I'm not letting you get hurt!!" I yelled
     Gary looked straight at us, with a confused look. Ziggy rolled her eyes and frowned. I pulled her back into a hug.
     "Everything will be okay. I will make sure of it." I whispered in her ear.
    She kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and ran over to Gary.
    "You know that's a camper right? You can get in serious trouble."
    "Whatever Gary."