Dance with me (Nick Goode)

Camp Night wing was having a dance for the campers the first night. You were the Dj and you had been playing different types of music. At one point Nick Goode came over and tapped you on the shoulder. You walk out of the booth.
      "Yeah?"
      "Can I ask for a song?"
      "Yes, what would you like?" Going back into the booth.
      "Um...don't leave me this way by Thelma Houston." He said. You looked for the song and found it. You turned it on. The song started playing. You sit back, and notice that Nick still hasn't left.
       "Yes?"
       "Oh, I just wanted to know if you wanted to dance?" Nick asked.
       "Um sure, hey Joan take over for me." Joan walked over and sat in the booth. Nick took your hand and pulled you to the dance floor. He started dancing while you stood in the middle of the dance floor. You were laughing at how happy he was. He saw you weren't dancing and took your hands into his. He started spinning you, then he pulled you closer to him. He then stood behind you and moved your hips until you got the hang of it.
     "See your getting the hang of it." Nick said. You laughed and then took his hand and put your other hand around his neck and started dancing all around the building. The campers were joining dancing around you guys or cheering.
      "Do you trust me?"
      "What?"
      "Do you trust me?!" Nick got louder.
      "Yes!" You replied. Nick took your hand and twirled you then brought you back and dipped you. To make things more interesting you kissed him then he brought you back up. The song ended and everyone started clapping. Nick and you were laughing and out of breath.
     "That was amazing, you're amazing. Where did you learn that?" Nick asked.
     "Did dancing as a kid, doesn't hurt to remember. Plus you are really good too and kind of cute. Oh my god did I say that?"
     "Yeah you did, it's okay. You're cute too." Nick laughed. You blush, and he smiles noticing.
     "Well I have to take over the Dj booth again, wanna join?" You asked.
      "I'd love to."