Truth or Dare (Nick Goode)

It was the night of Color War. You were not one for Color War. You hated running and did not like hiding in the woods. So you were going to ditch. While everyone was in the mess hall, you had run off to the craft room. You were sitting on a table reading. You were so into your book you didn't hear the door open.
"Hey you, aren't you supposed to be doing color war?" A deep voice questioned.
Nick Goode, son of the old Sheriff. He is know to be the future sheriff of this town, if not he is breaking the "legacy".
"Umm..yes...but I didn't want to." You stuttered.
He walks up to the table and climbs on right next to you.
"I honestly don't care if you go or not. Color war is not even that fun. Last year I did it and I fell and broke my ankle." Nick explained.
You didn't no whether to laugh or laugh a lot, so all you did was a small smile.
"Nick Goode." He says putting his hand out.
"Y/N L/N" You say shaking his hand.
You go back to your book, but Nick grabs it and goes to the front title.
"Oh my god, Carrie. I loved this, it was so good you'll love the ending."
You look up at him surprised.
"You like Stephen King?" You ask.
"Yeah, I read Carrie during school. I finished it in a day." Nick explained.
You put your book down and get off the table.
"What else do I not know about you, Nick Goode?"
"What do you want to know?"
"Well, let's play a game to learn about each other...how about Truth or Dare." You suggest.
"Sure."
You get back on the table, and he turns to face you.
"Ok Nick, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Is it true that you had to kiss Kurt last year because of a dare?"
"How do you know that? Everyone in that group said they wouldn't tell a soul. Who told? Was it Kurt, why would he brag about it?" Nick freaked out.
"Nick! Calm down, it was a joke...wait did that actually happen? Oh my god, you kissed Kurt." You laughed.
You kept laughing, almost making you fall off the table. Nick was sitting their just in shock. He couldn't believe he just told you that. He got off the table and headed for the door.
"Why are you leaving? We had just started the game."
"Sorry I don't feel like being made fun of by a camper." He sighed.
You immediately felt bad, you got off the table and walked over to him.
"I'm sorry, please can we continue the game?" You ask nicely.
"Yeah, your turn. Truth or dare?"
You wanted to make more things interesting. You couldn't decide, if you picked truth he would just ask a boing question about your life. But if he asked you a dare, he might say something fun to actually do.
"Truth."
"Do you have a crush on anyone on this camp?"
Forget the rule about picking dare you thought. You didn't know how to answer, could you tell him you had a tiny crush on him? He got closer to you and reached for your hand. Your breath was short and you were blushing a little. He definitely noticed.
"Maybe." You whispered.
"What? I didn't hear you." Nick teased.
"I said maybe." You got louder.
"Okay, who?"
"Who do you think, smart a**." You laughed.
"Oh a camper likes me, good old Nick Goode. A counselor would get in trouble for this what am I supposed to do."
"Will you shut up." You laughed. You held his face and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around you, and smiled into the kiss. He stopped the kiss and let go of you.
"Okay but I'm serious, I could get in trouble."
"Can we not think about it right now, can we just stay in here and talk. Or even read my book. Or just lay here?" You suggest.
"Your right."
He sits on a mat and pats a spot right next to him. You sit, and lay your head on his shoulder. He starts to read, and you close your eyes. Nothing could be better.