God you're so annoying (Kurt x female reader)(smut)

I walked to the councilors tent when someone tall came up in front of me. I ran into them and bumped my face into their chest. My hands flew to my nose.
       "Ow what the f*ck!?!"
       "Geeze y/n watch where you are going!" Kurt shouted.
       "Kurt you are the one who ran into me!!"
       Kurt walked off. I held my nose and winced in pain. I walked into the councilor tent and saw that Kurt was the only one in their.
       "Oh great. The nose breaker ladies and gentlemen."
       "Haha. Your nose is fine." Kurt laughed sarcastically.
       I sat down in one of the chairs, and played with the hem of my shirt. Kurt stood up and sat next to me. I brushed my hair out of my face and waited for all the other councilors.
"Hey where is everyone? Did they get the notice?" I asked Kurt.
Kurt shrugged with a smirk. I gave him a suspicious look and stood up.
"Kurt where is everyone?"
Kurt ignore me again. I leaned down next to his ear.
"Tell me where everyone is, or I'm gonna-"
"Gonna what? Hurt me, you can't." Kurt laughed.
"Wanna bet?"
Kurt nodded and I started tackling him in the chair. (Girl you are about to do a different type of tackling In a minute😏) Kurt starts tickling me and I couldn't contain myself. We somehow ended onto the floor and Kurt was on top of me.
"Kurt stop! Stop please!" I giggled as Kurt kept tickling me.
I finally hit him enough to get him to stop. We both took breaks from our hysterical laughing and looked in each others eyes.
"Is it weird that I want to kiss you right now?" Kurt asked.
"Not at all." I said out of breath.
Kurt leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back. The kiss got more heated and now I was on top of him. He pulled down my pants and his after. I quickly pulled my underwear down then his boxers. I took a breath then lowered myself down onto him. I close my eyes and wince in pleasure.
"This has to be quick. Someone could walk in here any minute." Kurt said out of breath.
I nodded and continued. I held onto his shoulder and my head rolled back. Kurt kept his eyes on me. I finally finished and so did Kurt. I got off of his lap and put on my bottoms. Kurt sat up and continued to look at me.
       "I didn't notice until now how beautiful you are."
       I tried hiding the blushing as much as I could. I put on my shoes the stood up. Kurt put on his pants then stood up.
      "Id like to do it again some time." Kurt winked.
      I rolled my eyes and smiled.
      "You're so annoying."