You lied to me! (Nick Goode)

For hayley_lma0rosss

      I was in shock. I just found out that Sheriff Goode is actually a psychopath. All I could do was cry. I had liked him since Camp Night wing in '78.
"Y/N, we need you to trick Goode." Deena says.
"How?" I sniffle.
"We need you to act like you still like him. So you need to flirt and get him to flirt back. Then we will get him into the trap. You in?" Josh explains.
"Yeah."
"Okay, let's go."
We get into the car, and drive to the mall. We walk in and run to the middle of the mall. Deena prepares me.
"Don't let him trick you, you need to trick him. Use your eyes, and your body. Whatever works, sorry I don't know how girls flirt with guys." Deena laughs.
I laugh and then quickly prepare myself. Deena and Josh run off and hide behind a trash can. I stand alone until I hear the door open.
"Hey, who ever is in their you need to get out!" Nick yells.
"Please, help me! Over here!" I faked a cry.
I hear him running over and he comes around the corner. He runs over and then stops in his tracks. He realizes it's me.
"Y/N...is that you?"
"Yeah, now please help me." I cried.
"What? Why did you scream?"
"I heard a noise, over their." Pointing to one of the stores that was apart of the trick.
"Ok, well I think you're fine. But how are you?"
I could not believe he was trying to get to know me. I wanted to punch him, but I had to actually kiss him instead.
"Oh, I'm working at the bar. I actually own it. For about 3 years."
"Really, how did I not see you? I go their after work all the time." He laughed.
Did this dude really admit to being a full time drunk. Man, no wonder he could do these things.
"Oh I've been on vacation for a while. So, Sheriff...that's a hot job title." I flirted trying not to make myself throw up.
"Oh really, I'll tell the guys at the station that." Nick laughs.
"Funny guy. So it's been a while since we have seen each other."
"Yeah I was 15, you were 14. We were about to get killed." He laughs again.
I looked over at the trash can where Deena was and she nodded towards the bench in the middle and I nodded back. I grabbed nicks arm.
"Oh my god! Your biceps are huge!" I act excited, but I wanna die in this moment.
"Oh thank you."
I brought him over to the bench and we sat down. I looked over at Deena again and she mouthed "I need to get over to the other side." I nodded. I knew what I had to do. Nick was talking about his job. As he was talking I grabbed his hand. Surprisingly he got the hint. He leaned and kissed me. I leaned in myself and kissed back. I moved my hand in a swift motion to tell Deena to go. She ran across and I immediately stopped kissing him.
"Wow." Nick said.
"Yeah, wow." I mumbled.
He tried to lean in again, his eyes were closed. I was able to make a run for it. I got up an darted off towards Josh. Nick opened his eyes and turned and saw Deena holding a rope.
"GO!" Josh yelled.
Deena pulled her rope and Josh pulled his. The night wing killer and the milkman stood across from him. He knew what was happening. He ran towards me and Josh, but pulled me. He yanked me up and pulled me into his arms.
"If I'm dying, so is she!!" He yelled. He brought us closer to the Night wing Killer.
"Say hi too Tommy and Alice for me." He whispered in my ear.
"Sorry Nick, today's not that day." I whispered back. I picked up my leg and jumped down on his foot. He let go of me and grabbed hit foot. I ran back to Josh and Deena and we started running.
Nick was able to run away. He started following us.
     "Sh*t!" Deena yelled.
     "What do we do?" Josh asked.
     "Y/N, you go and bring him back to the killers. We will go."
     "Why the hell am i always the bait?" I questioned.
     "Because, we hate running." Josh said out of breath. Deena and Josh run off.
     "Hey Nick! Come find me!" I said running off.
     He runs after me. I run all the way to the tree and wait. I notice his gun on the floor. I picked it up. He ran over but then stopped. I aimed the gun at him.
      "Wow...Y/N put the gun down." Nick had his hands up.
      "No, you listen. Don't talk. You lied to me. You told me at Camp Night wing that you would protect me. You didn't, I got stabbed. You then didn't believe me when I told you Ruby Lane stabbed me. You are a pr*ck."
      "Y/N list-." He came closer but I interrupted him with the cock of the gun.
      "Don't come any closer. I will kill you."
      Deena and Josh run up behind me.
      "Y/N, what are you doing?" Deena asks.
      "Something I should've done a while ago."
      "You don't have th-(bang! Bang!)" Nick dropped to the floor. I slowly walked over to him and checked his pulse.
      "Yeah he's dead. Call 911 Josh tell them their Sheriff is dead." I sighed. I dropped the gun and stood up. Deena came over and hugged me.
      "You okay?"
      "Yeah, just wish i would've known sooner or Alice would be alive."
      Deena nodded, and brought me over to a bench. Josh came back, and we walked outside. A cop car pulled up. The cop got out and ran over.
        "What the hell...why are you covered in blood?"
       "Dead cop, near the bookstore. I'll show you." Josh said.
       Another cop came over and started asking us questions.
       "What's your motive, and what did he do?"
       "My motive, he's a liar and he's killed people. Innocent people. Plus he lied to me."