My best friends brother (nick goodexfemalereader)

Warning: fluff

         I drove up to my friends Will house. I jumped out of my car and headed to the front door. I rang the door bell and waited. The door opened to Wills hot brother, Nick.
"Oh hey y/n." Nick said disappointedly.
"Hello to you to Nick. So nice to see you as well." I said sarcastically.
I walked in and went straight up to Wills room.
"Hey y/n." Will said glued to his phone.
"Hi." I said flopping on the bed.
I got out my computer and started working on my homework. 5 minutes later Will started working on his homework. I heard a knock on Wills door.
"Come on in whoever it is." Will shouted.
The door opened and Nick stood tall in front of us.
"What do you want Nick?" Will asked.
"Their is someone here for you Will, I think her name was Shelly."
"Sheila? God what does she want?" Will whined walking out of his room.
I continued working on my homework but I got the feeling of staring eyes on me. I looked up and saw Nick still standing their.
"What do you want Nick?" I sighed.
"Oh nothing, I just wanted to tell you that you're really pretty especially right now."
I chuckled and continued working on my computer. Nick got closer and closer until his face was an inch away from mine. I looked up and my eyes met his.
"Nick what are you...doing?" My breathing was heavy.
"Nothing." Nick got closer.
Nick leaned in and kissed me. I tried to kiss back but the kiss went to quick. Nick smiled and moved a strand of hair from my face to behind my ear.
"Bye...y/n." Nick whispered before leaving.
           I tried catching my breath before Will came back into his room. I couldn't comprehend the fact I just kissed my best friends brother. Will came in.
           "God, Sheila is so annoying. She wanted to know if we could get back together." Will said.
           "Yeah, so annoying. I can't believe she can't get a hint." I said.
           "You okay y/n?"
           "Yeah, hey I'm just gonna go to home I don't feel good."
           I walked out of Wills room and over to Nicks room quietly. I knocked quietly, and heard Nicks voice.
           "Come on in."
           I opened the door and walked in. Nick looked up and smiled.
           "Hey, you came to visit me?" Nick smiled.
           "I wanted to ask you something. Why did you kiss me?"
           Nick stood up and walked over to me. He kept moving closer till I was backed up into the door.
           "I did it because I like you. And I think you like me back, right?" Nick whispered into my ear.
"Uh...I do. But I uh...this can't happen."
"And why not?" Nick smirked.
"Be-cause...I uh am best friends with Will. Who is your brother."
"Yeah..I know that. But I like you, so why not make this thing happen."
I thought for a second then looked Nick in the eye.
"Fine, but this can only happen once."
           "Yeah..yeah sure whatever." Nick said started kissing my neck.
I closed my eyes in fear but also passion. I opened my eyes quickly and looked at the door.
           "Nick you might want to lock the door." I sighed as Nick continued kissing.  
           Nick stopped and went to lock the door. He then turned around with a smirk on his face. I smiled at his goofy smirk. Nick came closer to me. He kissed me then lifted me up by the legs.
           "You want to do this?" Nick whispered.
           "Definitely."