Reflecting light (older Nick x female reader)

Nick and I sat at one of the far tables in the corner. Nick's brother had gotten married and I went to the wedding with Nick. Nick and I watched as everyone danced to the fun music playing. I played with my fork and got an idea.
       "Hey do you want to dance?" I asked.
       Nick thought for a second.
       "I don't dance."
       "Oh come on...please!!!" I begged.
       I gave Nick puppy dog eyes and he smirked. I cheered and laughed and pulled him up by the arm. Nick laughed as I pulled him to the dance floor. When we got to the dance floor the song changed. It was a slow song. I rolled my eyes.
       "Never mind, we can go sit do-" Nick pulled me by the arm.
       I gave him a look of confusion. He smirked and looked down at the floor then back up.
       "Just go with it." Nick whispered.
       I smiled and Nick took my hand into his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he set his hands on my waist. Nick started moving to the music and I followed. Nick and I locked eyes. I got closer to Nick and rested my head on his shoulder. I sighed and he smiled. He lifted my chin up and moved a piece of hair out of my face.
        "My beautiful, beautiful y/n." He whispered.
        I blushed at these words. The music kept going. He looked down at me and just smiled. I hesitated but leaned forward and placed my lips on his. He was shocked at first then melted into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled into the kiss. I left the kiss and my turned bright red.
       "Wow." We both said in unison.