Im pregnant (Tommy x female reader)

I was walking with Ziggy to lunch when I begin to feel sick. I ran to the bathroom and into a stall. I threw up into the toilet. Ziggy ran into the bathroom and opened the stall door.
       "Y/n, you okay?"
       I faced away from the toilet, and leaned my head on to the stall wall. I took a breath.
       "Yeah, I just think I am developing the cold." I lied.
      Ziggy helped me up and lead me out of the bathroom. We slowly walked towards the dining hall. I sit down and put my head into my arms. Ziggy had gone to get food, and I was alone. I felt a pair of arms sneak around me. I recognized who it was and looked up. Tommy's face was looking at me and I gave a weak smile.
       "You okay baby? You look ill."
       I tried to say something, but the sick feeling came back again. I stood and ran outside. I threw up and started crying. Tommy ran outside and came to hold my hair. I leaned against the dining hall. Tears running down my face. Ziggy ran out and came to check up on me.
        "Hey y/n I'm gonna get you a new tshirt from your cabin. I'll be back."
       Tommy ran off. I hid my face into my hands, and started mumbling something to myself.
       "What are you saying y/n? Tell me what's wrong." Ziggy was confused.
      I ran my hands through my hair. I walked back and forth around Ziggy.
      "I'm such an idiot. What a f*cking idiot sl*t I am! What is wrong with me?" I said talking to myself.
      Ziggy was worried. She stopped me and put her hands on my shoulders and shook me lightly.
      "Y/n what is the matter with you? Why are you talking so badly about yourself?" Ziggy asked.
      I started crying again. Ziggy pulled me into a hug and I started sobbing more and more. She looked at me with a sign of sympathy.
      "Y/n tell me what's the matter."
      "I haven't had my period for a few days. It usually comes at the end of the month. And two weeks ago me and Tommy finally did it. We didn't use protection like idiots...and I'm pregnant." I mumbled.
      Ziggy tried her best not to give a shocked expression. She pulled me back into a hug.
      "It's okay y/n. I'll help you tell Tommy...you were gonna tell Tommy right?"
      "Of course. But he might be upset when I tell him I wanna keep it. He has a plan with his life and this might ruin it for him because we were stupid teenagers." I cried.
      "Y/n do what makes you happy. If keeping the baby makes you happy then thats what you do."
      I nod and look over Ziggy's shoulder and see Tommy running over with a shirt. I took a breather. Ziggy patted me on the shoulder and walked back inside the dining hall. Tommy came over.
      "Here babe, I found you a shirt."
      I grabbed the shirt and smiled. Tommy took my hand into his.
      "Honey, you okay? What's wrong?" Tommy questioned.
      I led Tommy behind the dining hall and sat on the ground. He sat down as well. I looked to ground before he lifted my chin up with his finger.
      "Tommy we need to talk. It's important."
      Tommy nodded and looked into my eyes. I sighed and played with the shirt in my hands.
      "Well remember that night when me and you got a little tipsy? We then headed towards your cabin and things got a little farther than expected?"
       Tommy nodded, but smirking because of him remembering the details of that night.
       "Well we were so drunk we didn't use protection. Plus I'm not on the pill. I missed my period this month." I sighed.
      "What does that mean?" Tommy asked.
      "I'm pregnant."
      Tommy's face went expressionless. His breathing was heavy. I looked down onto the ground and pulled out pieces of grass. I let him process.
      "What are you gonna do?" Tommy asked.
      "I'm thinking of keeping it. But you don't have to help I'm not gonna put that on-"
      I was interrupted by Tommy kissing me. I sighed of relief that he wasn't mad.
      "We don't have to worry right now. We can figure it out." Tommy reassured me.
      I smiled and hugged Tommy. He held me and rubbed my back. He almost left the hug but I pulled him back.
      "Please don't leave. I want to stay here for a while."
      "Okay my love." Tommy said kissing my forehead.