My best friends brother pt 2 (nickxfemalereader)

Warning: fluff

        My eyes open slowly. Darkness surrounded me. I slowly got up and turned on the lamp and then back into bed. I turn to the side and see Nick, shirtless. I blushed at everything I remembered. I wrap my arm around Nicks waist and laid my head on his chest. Nick stirred and opened his eyes.
          "Good morning sleepy head." I laughed.
          Nick looked at his alarm clock.
          "It's actually midnight."
"Oh sh*t really? Well my parents are probably wondering where I am. I should go." I said getting up.
Nick chuckled to himself and pulled me back into the bed. He pulled the blanket over us. He examined my face and moved a piece of hair from my face.
"You are so beautiful." Nick whispered.
I blushed. I wanted to say something back when we heard a knock on Nicks door.
"Who is it?" Nick yelled.
"Hey it's Will. Can I borrow your flashlight?"
Nick got up and grabbed the flashlight. He opened the door a little and handed it to Will and then shut the door and locked it. He sat down on the edge of the bed.
"Nick..come to bed."
"I think you should leave." Nick sighed.
I crawled over to Nick and wrapped my arms around his neck. I rested my head on his shoulder.
"Y/n, I really think you should go."
"But I don't want to." I said kissing him on the cheek.
Nick got up and put on his T-shirt. I took his sweater and put it on.
"Nick? What's the matter?"
Nick turned around and scoffed at the sight of me in his sweater.
"What's the matter? The matter is that this should've never happened. I mean..you're my brothers best friend. He would kill me if he found out. Plus I'm an idiot for even sleeping with you." Nick ranted.
"This is really how you feel?"
"Yeah. I think you should go."
I took off the sweater and threw it at Nick. I put on my shirt and jeans. I grabbed my shoes and my bag. I took one last look at Nick who was standing silently.
"Nick?"
"What?"
"We good?"
"Don't tell Will. Then you'll know if we're good." Nick sighed.
I nodded and opened the door slowly. I slowly walk down the stairs and past the kitchen. I hear a noise and stop in my tracks.
"Hello?" Will said.
I didn't say anything and turned around slowly.
"Y/n? I thought you left hours ago?"
I couldn't say anything. I stayed quiet. Will looked at my face and saw the messy makeup. He looked at my shoes in my hand.
"Wow. You...you b*tch" Will said.
"Will...it's not what it looks like."
"Really? Cause it looks like you're leaving after sleeping with my f*cking brother." Will laughed sarcastically.
As I was about to say something I heard a voice coming down the stairs.
"Will? What's going on?"
"Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about. You slept with my best friend. YOU'RE BOTH F*CKING SL*TS!" Will yelled.
"Will...calm down."
"Oh F*ck you Nick! Don't act like you're not sleeping with every girl in this sh*t town! Y/n is nothing special to you." Will continued to yell yell .
We all stood in silence. Nick tried his best not to look at me.
"Will...I didn't mean for this to happen. I- I-"
"You what?! You what y/n, you forgot Nick was my brother for a second and thought he was a stranger? Yeah right." Will interrupted me.
I tried my best to hold my tears in but couldn't. A tear went down my face and Nick noticed.
"Wow, now you're crying. Nice victim card y/n."
"Ok will that's enough. Stop bullying only y/n, I also made the mistake." Nick said.
"Nick..F*ck off!" Will yelled.
"That's it."
Nick jumped on Will and the two started beating on each other. I couldn't say anything cause they would probably start yelling at me both. Suddenly Will got up then Nick. Will was covered in bruises. Nick also covered.
"Y/n...I think it's best if you go." Will sniffled.
"Will...can we maybe talk in private?"
"NO! Now please leave!" Will shouted.
I grabbed my jacket and went out the door. I shut it but stood close. I put my ear to the door.
"Will? I'm sorry. I just really like her, and I know she's your friend."
"My BEST friend. But possibly not anymore because of you. You piece of sh*t." Will cried.
"Will, what do you want me to do?!? It's done with, it's to late!!"
"Just leave me alone, till you go to college. Or become Sherrif. Or when you become a dad. I don't care."
Suddenly the house went quiet. I drove home and took a shower. I threw on pjs and got into bed. I go to set my alarm and a text appears.
"Hey..."
"Who is this?" I text.
"Nick."
"F U."
I turn off my phone and go to bed. The next morning my phone was blowing up. I look at it and see it's from Will.
"Y/n?"
"Y/n, will you answer me!?!"
"You should answer me."
I finally text back.
"What Will? What's the matter?"
"It's Nick."

A/N- that's the end. If you want more just ask. I will try.